Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandriar View Post
    really liking the story so far
    Thanks! If you have any suggestions, questions, comments, feedback, etc. those would help me out a lot. It's talking about the story that gets me thinking of new ideas and cool stuff to happen in it.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2014-09-22 at 07:52 PM.

I may not have much time to come up with new ideas on my own for a while. I'm getting a new job (hopefully. I've got an interview, anyway). Feedback might help, but I won't have a lot of time on my hands until I get used to the new schedule. There may not be an update for a while, but until then, please enjoy this kid zooming upward on a skateboard.

okl:
    l l l
    ' ' '

Edit: Blargh, no positions available anymore. The search for a job goes on. If I get any new ideas, I'll post them. As always, feedback, questions, comments, etc. would help me out tremendously.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2014-09-22 at 07:52 PM.

Deleted
    Good luck on your new job ������⭐️⭐️ ������ also I'm not very good at ideas ������

Early the next morning, Salandria is hammering on Kael’thas’ door again. Kael’thas opens the door. “I’m hungry,” she says. Kael’thas throws on his robe, and leads her down to the galley, where a few sailors are eating an early breakfast. “Ah, Prince Kael’thas,” the portly chef greets him. Kael’thas points to Salandria. The chef smiles at her kindly, but she shifts nervously. She tugs on Kael’s robe, and he bends down for her to whisper in his ear. “He’s scary, you tell him what I want.” Kael’thas is about to object, but shrugs. He relays her order to the chef, who nods and musters his apprentices to begin fetching the materials required for the meal. The chef turns back to Kael’thas, “anything for you, sir?” Kael’thas shakes his head, “no, thank you.”

Kael’thas sits with Salandria as she eats her breakfast. Lately, he’d found that food didn’t have as much meaning as it used to. In fact, he wasn’t sure he’d eaten more than a few morsels since they arrived in Southshore. Salandria was telling him about various things she’d been doing with Cynice, and funny mishaps that the latter had suffered during her recent training. Cynice’s skills had improved dramatically, and she had a firm grip on the basics of the Farstriders’ fighting techniques.

The Dwarves from Dun Garok trudged into Southshore the following day, accompanied by a few gnomish technicians. “It took a while, but we managed to get a few o’ our steam tanks up an’ runnin’,” Captain Ironhill proclaimed with gusto. Turalyon nodded with approval. “Excellent. I’m looking forward to seeing the upgrades that have been made since we left for Outland.” A gnome technician that rose only to Kael’s knee piped up, “Rest assured, General, they’ll plow right through those ghouls and skeletons!” Her face had a quizzical look for a moment, as if trying to remember something. She found what she’d been searching for. “Oh, yeah! It’s been a while since we last received a shipment of supplies from Ironforge, and most of our last one went to Grand Marshal Garithos, so the tanks aren’t as tough as they could be.” Rommath turns to Turalyon, “We’ll have to try and keep them away from those Abominations. They might pose a problem.” Kael’thas says, “Indeed. Make sure the pilots are briefed on what to watch out for.” Rommath relays the command to an underling, who goes to carry out the order.

I'm setting it up for there to be Scourge cultists hiding amongst the crew of a few of the ships. Salandria picks up on it. The portly chef is involved, and some of the ships will be sabotaged with some plagued food when they finally leave for the shore North of Purgation Isle.

As always: questions, comments, and feedback are extremely helpful if one wants more story to come sooner.

Deleted
    Maybe they could do a quick stop at purgation Isle in search of something be it an artifact or survivors of some type. You could develop it that the necromancers also seek something to twist against Kaelthas army. I'd also like to see good charectar development of salandria and cynice. A good way to see this through is the necromancers summon a dark being (picture a being of lord marrowgar description) the necros sacrifice their souls atop the Isle and it causes mayhem in the ranks . In the end it should be cynice and salandria who do the final blow to the monster. Then they head off North with the item they desired/ a few more forces to bolster their ranks. ������This is just an idea you can change it if you want or not use it at all ������

Those sound like interesting ideas, thanks Alexandriar. Also, in case anybody isn't familiar with Salandria's background, she's the Blood Elf Orphan from the Children's Week event in WoW. I thought to myself "How did a Blood Elf child end up in Outland unless it was with Kael's Blood Elves (or she was born in Outland as the child of two elves from his forces) and then was brought to Shattrath with the Scryers?"

Before I put her in, Kael was seeming a bit less likable than I wanted him to be, and what better way to make someone a big softie to the audience than bringing in a little girl/helpless animal for them to care for when they have nobody else? You see it with Daddy Warbucks in Annie, Gru in Despicable Me, Chief (being a mentor to Copper) in Fox and the Hound, etc.

With that in mind, I had Kael'thas find her amongst the ruins of Dalaran on their way back into the city to find the portal to Outland. She's still just a little girl in BC, so at the time of this story (WCIII:TFT, 5 years earlier), she isn't in any role to fight anything. Later on, Kael'thas adopts her as a princess and his heir. Not sure what I'm going to do with her after that.

Cynice was simply a servant/chambermaid type person to Lady Capernian (one of Kael's lieutenants, fought and killed in Tempest Keep, http://wowpedia.org/Grand_Astromancer_Capernian). During the battle at sea on the way to Lordaeron, a gargoyle was able to get into the ship and would have killed she and Salandria had Kael's bodyguards assigned to them not arrived in time. She wanted to be taught how to better protect Salandria, as well as be her caretaker/nanny. At this point as the New Alliance waits for Kael's forces left at Quel'Danil Lodge to look after a cache of supplies (like the ones he collects with Tyrande, Maiev, and the Night Elves in a WCIII:TFT mission during the Night Elf campaign) to arrive, Cynice has nearly mastered the basics of the hand-to-hand combat taught by her Farstrider tutor. She is no master fighter. She's still just learning the basics, and I don't want it to be like "I just started learning last week and now I'm one of the best warriors in this army" type of thing. She will probably start wearing armor and being on par with the professional rangers at some point during the fight in Quel'Thalas (probably a few months later) when I get around to revising it.

If I go to Purgation Isle, I think I might use that to push Vargoth's apprentice, Naberius (http://wowpedia.org/Naberius) to the Scourge, perhaps harnessing the spooky magics there to convert a ship of marines and sailors into undead under his command, taking control over the ghosts of the island, and making problems for the New Alliance.

Maybe I'll have there be a big storm (caused by a powerful Lich/Kirin Tor Archmage that was killed and raised as Scourge) that blows a ship containing Naberius off course until it runs aground on Purgation Isle.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll save this stuff for when I get back to writing.

Please don't use colored text for the majority of your posts.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2014-09-22 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Please don't use colored text for the majority of your posts.

Darn, sorry about the colored text. Was trying to make it easier for people to sift through the posts to find what was story and what was idle chitchat/feedback when scrolling through.

Anyways, thanks to Alexandriar, I was in a writing mood. I was hoping to get to more than this today, but stuff came up. For now, here's part of the voyage to the landing point for their attack on Dalaran. I will probably post the rest when it's finished tomorrow. As always, questions, comments, and feedback are a big help if you want more faster

That evening, the tanks are all oiled and ready to go. One of Turalyon’s lieutenants is supervising their loading onto the ships as the leaders finish their final plans for the upcoming campaign. Kael’thas hears a commotion outside. “Excuse me, gentlemen.” He walks out of the war tent and to the north. He sees a large caravan of elves atop hawkstriders, large supply wagons, and low-flying dragonhawks. He rushes to meet them and finds that Auric is walking at their head, along with Captain Jalinde Summerdrake, leader of Quel’Danil Lodge. She kneels before Kael’thas, “Your Highness. We feared the worst after Garithos imprisoned the Sunfury.” Kael motions for her to rise. “Indeed. Don’t worry, soon we’ll march on Dalaran, take leadership of his forces, and finish this war. He’ll face justice for all he’s done.” Jalinde salutes. “When shall we move on Dalaran?” Kael’thas returns it, “As soon as General Turalyon gives the word, our forces will begin boarding the vessels granted by Kul Tiras, then we’ll set sail for a landing point further down the coast, from which we will launch our assault.” Jalinde leads her caravan toward the docks to prepare for loading. Kael’thas watches them go as Auric steps beside him and does the same. “I walked with them from the Lodge. Some of them are very leery to be working with Garithos’ forces after we’re victorious over the Scourge in Dalaran.” Kael’thas nods. “That’s to be expected, but I want it to be made perfectly clear that I will not tolerate any dissent in the ranks. We can’t afford it, especially with relations strained as they are after the Kul Tirans’ reaction to the Naga.” Auric nods, “Of course. It’s just that Garithos’ men were the ones that that imprisoned you and abandoned them to the Scourge afterward.” Kael’thas shakes his head. “I understand. Fear and ignorance can drive one to do terrible things. I believe that when they see what we’ve accomplished in bringing the Sons of Lothar and General Turalyon back to Azeroth, they will fall in line.” Auric seems skeptical, but nods. “As you say, highness.”

((Quick weather question, can there be fog when it’s cold out, and can a storm happen when it’s foggy? Remember it’s winter right now in the story. To explain away the whole cold-blooded thing, I’ve just decided that the Naga have some kind of fishy trait that allows them to survive and keep warm in cold temperatures. Not sure if them being cold-blooded has ever even been a problem in the canon lore.))

Early the next morning, the ships cast off from port, The Triumph at the helm of their formation. Kael’thas elected to have Salandria, Cynice, along with several of his own personal bodyguards and staff remain in Southshore until they’d secured Dalaran from the Scourge. There is no wind, the Sea is thick with fog, and the only sound is the steady rowing of oars. Kael’thas and the other inhabitants of the ship are wearing thick traveling cloaks. The naga elected to swim ahead to the landing site. They didn’t feel very welcome among the humans, in any case. Kael’thas peers over the bow of the ship as Illidan joins him. Illidan’s eyes glow through his blindfold, and he sniffs the air. “I don’t like this, Kael. It’s too quiet.” Kael’thas breaths a visible sigh of relief. He’d thought that his addiction was affecting his senses. “I agree. We haven’t seen a bird or a fish or any other sign of life for hours.” Illidan squints to the southwest. “My vision is clouded. I suggest we tell the Admiral to turn hard north.” Kael’thas looks in the same direction. He’d heard rumors of a mysterious vanishing island with strange powers to it. He had even sent several expeditions in search of it before joining the Kirin Tor, the first to investigate the strange claims, and the rest to find the first. None ever returned. “Children’s tales. There is nothing to fear from an island.” Tandred had quietly walked up behind them, his footsteps muffled by the light coat of snow on the deck. “Admiral, you would do well to give that forsaken place a wide berth,” Illidan says curtly. It was apparent to all that he and the naga’s presence made Tandred and his sailors uncomfortable. Tandred’s face takes on a slightly condescending look. “We have the full might of the Kul Tiras fleet at our backs, demon. I’m sure that whatever it is, we can handle it. Perhaps instead you should be worrying about those scaly friends of yours-“ Kael’thas interjects and says commandingly, “That’s enough! Illidan has proven himself a friend and ally. I suggest you treat him with the respect he deserves.” Tandred appears humbled. “I’m sorry. I forgot myself.” Kael’thas looks again in the direction of the island, “I second the suggestion to change course. I’ve sent expeditions to this ‘Purgation Isle’ and none were seen again.” Tandred appears convinced. “Very well. I’ll inform the crew and signal the fleet to change direction.” He bows to Kael’thas, nods to Illidan, “Prince Kael’thas, Lord Illidan,” and leaves. Illidan’s eyes glow brighter than usual, but otherwise shows no outward sign of anger. “Don’t mind him. He and the others will come around as soon as they see you in action.” Illidan turns away from him, a disbelieving look on his face. “Forgive me if I do not share your enthusiasm. My own brother threw me in prison for 10,000 years for preserving our people’s livelihood, then banished me after I saved them all from the Legion a few months ago.” Kael’thas decides not to pursue the subject further. The two stand in silence for a time, until Kael’thas sees large storm clouds approaching. A marine in the crows nest shouts “Oy! We’ve got a storm, lads!”

The crew starts scurrying about, tying lifelines and preserving the sails. Kael’thas, Illidan, and the ship’s spellcasters work to protect the ship from the tossing waves and raging winds, with little success. “This is no ordinary storm!” Magistrix Lys Sunbreeze yells over the wind. Illidan appears disoriented and covers his vision. “This storm…it’s saturated with magic. It would take an extremely powerful person to create such a fierce gale. I can barely make out anything amongst the churning winds!” Kael’thas curses under his breath. He and his Magisters could not hold back the storm alone. They do their best, but the ships are tossed to and fro. Several marines and sailors are lost overboard, their lifelines not strong enough to keep them secure. Kael’thas and his magisters carry on as Tandred barks orders to the crew. As his mana wanes, Kael’thas wonders “Who could have made this storm and for what reason?”

The rest tomorrow,

- - - Updated - - -

On one of the other ships, a Kirin Tor apprentice lays quietly in his bunk, conversing with an unseen voice in his mind. A grizzled taskmaster clambers down the steps and sees him laying there. “Oy, you! Captain says all hands on deck! We need to secure the sails so this blasted storm don’t rip ‘em up!” The apprentice doesn’t move. “You got sand in yer ears, boy?! I said ‘GET UP!’” The apprentice slowly rises. “Yes, yes. I’m coming,” he says in a silky voice, and follows the taskmaster above. Outside, he looks around at the storm, almost ecstatic at the events taking place around him. There is a great commotion on the starboard side. Several crewmen are clamoring around one with a spyglass peering out to sea. He is physically shaking in his boots. “It’s a…it’s…a tidal wave!” Panic ensues as some check their lifelines and others scramble belowdecks. The apprentice doesn’t panic. He has no reason to. His new master will protect him. The wave is seconds from the ship, and the crew braces itself. The apprentice spreads out his arms and closes his eyes, welcoming the coming surf. He feels a slight pressure suddenly enclose around him. He opens his eyes and sees that he is encased within a powerful bubble that holds back the sea from him. He is quite at ease while the ship is practically beneath sea-level. Through the rippling water, he sees the crewmen drowning, reaching for him, a pleading look on their faces. He laughs a sickeningly smug laugh. “These fools think I’m using my power to protect myself and abandoning them to their fate. Well, they’re right about one of the two, but this is far beyond my abilities.” The ship continues to heave for several minutes until it crashes up onto a rocky shore.

The rest of the fleet is nowhere in sight. The apprentice is alone now, the crew dead and waterlogged, still secured to the mast by their lifelines. The protection lifts, and the apprentice drops down from the ship, using his magic to soften his fall. He approaches a decrepit, ruined archway and looks up. This island is a large, coiling mountain, but the apprentice senses something more. The master had brought him here for a reason. He trudges up the path and passes a graveyard. Strange creatures break the soil’s surface. The stench is unpleasant, but the apprentice is willing to weather anything for the power his master will grant him. He makes the trek up the mountain, occasionally catching glimpses of strange shadows and shapes darting among the sickly-looking trees. Soon, he reaches a large alcove at the top of the mountain. In it, a stone altar covered in blood is situated within a circle of runes. He had seen similar circles drawn by the orc necrolytes that the Sons of Lothar had encountered in Outland. The apprentice approaches the altar and finds a bloody, jagged knife. He hears an ominous, disembodied voice, “…Do it…claim the power…everything you desire…will be yours…” The apprentice takes up the knife and eyes his own reflection in its glinting blade. “Yes, master…” he takes up the knife, and plunges it deep into his chest. His vision clouds, growing red around the edges. Is this what it feels like to die? Apart from the sting of the knife, it wasn’t so bad. The pain was slowly seeping away. He closes his eyes, and waits. Suddenly, he feels an unbearable pain. His soul is being torn away from his body. He tries to cry out, but has no lungs from which to draw breath for speech. His sight is blurry and fading. He is surrounded by darkness. A vision of an icy spiral with a large chunk of a glacier at the top presents itself. Within the glacier, a suit of black armor lies suspended in the ice. He can tell that this armor contains his master. “You will be rewarded for your service. I grant you immortality…mastery over the freezing winds of Northrend…the most noxious of plagues…and unlimited power…over death.” The apprentice can feel fingers, teeth, and a sense of presence. He is alive back at the altar. He looks to his surroundings and nearly faints from surprise. His own dead body stares back up at him. “Wh-what is this?!” His voice comes out echoing and hoarse. He looks at his hands, merely bones, but not those of any creature he’s ever seen. The apprentice tries to run in the direction of a pool of water but finds that he has no feet or legs. In their place are shredded rags adorned with glowing blue crystals that radiate a chill mist. He conjures an ice sheet from the pool, and gazes into his reflection. A lich looks back at him. The disembodied voice returns, “Do not fail me…Naberius.” A wicked grin crosses his skeletal visage. “Never, my master. Hahahahahahahaha!”
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2014-09-26 at 05:23 PM.

Deleted
    I believe you can get fog in cold weather but I'm not sure about a storm when it's foggy but this is a special storm though so anything could happen

I do like the way this is going though .. A lot !! ⭐️⭐️

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandriar View Post
    I believe you can get fog in cold weather but I'm not sure about a storm when it's foggy but this is a special storm though so anything could happen

I do like the way this is going though .. A lot !! ⭐️⭐️
    You're right. If it goes against the rules of weather, just chalk it up to the spooky stuff around Purgation Isle or the Lich King manipulating the weather to draw Naberius to him.

The Triumph has made landing on the beach at Azurelode Mine. They make camp as the rest of the New Alliance offloads their cargo and personnel. Turalyon disembarks the dingy that had ferried him from his ship to the shore. “What are our losses?” Tandred comes away from some of his marines and says “Only a lone ship. We’ll send two more to search for it as soon as the siege tanks and planes are unloaded.” Kael’thas guides Illidan to a tent, as his vision has not yet cleared from the dazzling spectacle of magic during the storm. Illidan brushes Kael’s hand away, “I can manage fine myself.” He walks to the edge of the water and touches its surface. “What was that?” Kael’thas asks. Illidan turns back to him and says “I was alerting Lady Vashj that we have arrived.” Sure enough, the naga led by Lady Vashj slither their way up to them shortly afterward. “We’ve been here for hours. We wondered if you were ever going to show up.” Kael’thas is taken aback at the aggression in her voice. Illidan makes no move to chide her for it. Turalyon shouts to all in the vicinity, “Make yourselves comfortable! You’ll need your strength tomorrow, no rest until Dalaran!”

The New Alliance wakes early to march on Dalaran. Horses, Hawkstriders, Mechano-Striders, Rams, Gryphons, Dragonhawks, and planes all ride together, creating a great slew of colors. Kael’thas and Khadgar, along with their most skilled Magisters and Archmagi reach out with their magic in the direction of Dalaran to find any members of the Kirin Tor still living under Garithos. Khadgar’s decrepit face looks even older in sadness. “So…few. How could Prince Arthas have done such a thing?” Kael’thas remains focused on finding Modera and Jaina. “I know it’s hard, but we need to continue. If Garithos hasn’t gotten them all killed, we must communicate that reinforcements are on the way.” They try for many hours, but find only a fraction of the number Kael’thas remembered since his imprisonment. Both attempt to send a message to those they do find, but are unable to break through the other end. Khadgar’s frail limbs shake with the effort. “They must all be holding back the Scourge. It’s the only explanation.” Kael’thas gets an idea, magically whispers reassuringly in Thalassian to all the beasts of burden around them, “Don’t panic,” and takes a pinch of gunpowder from a pouch on his waist. He flings it to the wind and ignites it. From the flames, Al’ar is born again. “Go to Dalaran, my friend. Observe the situation. Go swiftly, you’ll fly faster without me to weigh you down.” Al’ar flashes like a lightning bolt in the direction of Dalaran. Khadgar looks after it with envy. “I wish my minion ((http://wowpedia.org/Khadgar%27s_Servant)) was half as fast as Al’ar. He would make a woefully abysmal tour guide.” The two continue the task of contacting the Kirin Tor with little success as the march goes on.

A few hours later as the New Alliance crosses into the Alterac Mountains, Turalyon rides back from his point position in the march to speak with Kael’thas and Khadgar. “Have you had any luck contacting the Kirin Tor?” Kael’thas shakes his head, “I”m afraid not. They all seem to be too focused on combating the Scourge. Their numbers have thinned drastically since we escaped. The sooner we get there, the better.” Turalyon looks to the north. “It shouldn’t be too much longer. We took the same shortcut through these mountains that King Perenolde allowed the Horde to pass through to get to Capital City. I estimate that we’ll arrive there within the hour.” Kael’thas grasps the hilt of Felo’melorn and thinks “If Garithos has hurt you, Modera, there will be no crevice he can hide from me. Mark my words.” Soon after, the New Alliance reaches the downward slope to Dalaran. “Dalaran burns!” one soldier shouts. Al’ar is seen flying toward them in the distance, and Kael’thas sees what he saw in his observations. He wastes no time in telling Turalyon what he knows. “Garithos’ forces are holed up in the city! The magi are holding the Scourge back, but they can’t last much longer!” Turalyon steers his horse’s reins in the direction of Dalaran. “There’s no time to waste! All forces, move in! Attack! For Lordaeron! For the Alliance!”

70 pages and counting. Any questions, comments, feedback, etc. that anyone may have would be a big help to getting more story sooner rather than later. Maybe share with friends that like WoW lore and don't like how Kael'thas and Illidan were smacked with the villain bat in BC.

Also, to provide a visual reference for what I imagine Turalyon to look like in the story: Except a human with a cool sword and no Blood Elf heads tied to it's saddle as trophies.

Sorry that I haven't been doing much with this lately. It's getting difficult to find time to write with my classes back up again and trying to find some holiday work. If any sudden inspiration strikes me, you'll be the first to know.
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2014-11-05 at 06:18 PM.

This is a badly disguised attempt to bump this thread up so it's more easily seen. I haven't gotten many new ideas (which is to say none) since I last posted. I'm in a very Zelda-ie mood these days. I beat A Link Between Worlds (Everyone should try it, btw) recently, and am super hyped up for the new Majora's Mask 3D and the announcement about the new Fire Emblem. If anyone has any substantial feedback for me, it would be very welcome, and would be invaluable in getting me in a writing mood.

Deleted
    Is dalaran in the sky at this point or is it still ruins?
    If it is a ruin maybe they could find a valuable artifact eg a book which could augment their speeds and enhance the warrior or there could be some undead and demons still in the city which the group has to defeat and then maybe they find naberius or however you said the bad necromancers name in the city causing mayhem trying to find this secret the city held long ago. Once again this is just an idea so you can change your mind if you want to

At this point in the revision of the earlier parts, the New Alliance under Turalyon as the primary leader has just started running to liberate Dalaran and Garithos' forces from the Scourge's assault. Dalaran does not get raised until they clear it of Scourge completely, then the New Alliance forces split in half, one going north in Dalaran to retake Silvermoon, from which they can work to retake the rest of Quel'thalas, while Turalyon leads the other half to Tyr's Hand, where he will connect with the Knights of the Silver Hand and they will continue fighting the Scourge in Lordaeron. The reason for this is that there's still people in Quel'thalas to save, whereas Lordaeron is more just retaking the territory, since the survivors are already with Silver Hand/Scarlet Crusade, or already fled Lordaeron. 85% of the remaining elf population stayed behind in Quel'thalas, while the strongest went with Kael'thas to help Garithos fight the Scourge. Kael'thas wants to get back as soon as possible to save those people. That's why they don't all stay together and clean up Lordaeron first.

Naberius is a Lich now, and will be the main enemy keeping things together and fighting Turalyon's guys offscreen. His identity will be revealed later after Kael'thas and co. retake Quel'thalas and return to help in Lordaeron. There will be dramatic stuff with Vargoth and Naberius because former teacher and stuff.

In case anyone is afraid to give feedback for fear of necro'ing the thread, don't be. I always appreciate feedback, and it really helps. Meaningful feedback has been the driving force behind pretty much half of this story. So if you have something to say about it, speak up!

Wow...More than a year since I first started writing this story. Started in like May of last year. I wish I could have kept my muse and not fizzled out in October. If anyone would like to leave feedback or ask questions, it really helps to get my creative juices flowing.

I enjoyed it, it was really faithful to the lore and things could indeed have happened this way.

Thank you, Gurluas, and if you have some constructive criticism for me, or questions about my process or anything at all else to say, it really really helps get me in the mood to write more. This is still a work in progress.

Alrighty, a few nights ago, I had an idea that I wanted to run by people. Salandria, the orphaned young elf that Kael'thas took with him into his forces and protection, whose canon appearance is as the Shattrath Children's Week orphan for Horde players, when brought to the Caverns of Time, she is nearly killed by the Bronze dragons in attendance for crimes she'll supposedly commit in a possible future.

My idea was that she becomes a blood knight as intended by Liadrin, and eventually comes to great power and the conclusion that the future she's a part of is so bleak and so horrible, that she needs to go back and change things, and through some means orchestrates Kael'thas' and company's escape from the Violet Hold to set all these events in motion, and this meddling with the timeline is the great crime that the Bronzes wanted to destroy her for. That could be a possible future development in the story. Thoughts, criticisms, and feedback are always welcome, wanted, and greatly appreciated. It's what I post it here for, so if anyone has anything to say to me about the story, anything at all, please don't hesitate

- - - Updated - - -

I'm planning on writing more as soon as I get any ideas for things. Anything at all that anyone has to say, even if it's just "I like the story" really helps to encourage me and make me feel my writing is appreciated

Just wanted to pop in and give a heads up to anyone who cares that I'm going through what I've got in the story so far, adding in snippets where I feel necessary. So far, I'm making it clearer that many of the Naga don't like the Blood Elves, and only tolerate them because Vashj is ordering them to. I also fleshed out the opening scene a bit more with the Infinite Dragonflight agents disguised as Kassan and Modera. In addition, the Elves' addiction is going to play a greater role and it will be more apparent that it's a big problem.

Apart from that, so far I've done minor tweaks to the dialogue to make it flow better and feel more natural, along with editing the non-dialogue for better storytelling.

I'm much more interested, and barring any days where I'm super busy with school assignments, I'll hopefully be posting a revised version of the story, possibly in a new thread maybe, if that would be less confusing for people to read, as soon as I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed your story. I actually loved it.
    As a big lore fan of the Alliance of Lordaeron, this is almost exactly what i wanted the Alliance to become after the Scourge outbreak.
    If only your story was the canon one..

You know, this is why right now Gilneas is my favorite nation in game. I wanted to be as close to the Alliance of Lordaeron as possible. And Gilneas is a human kingdom right next to Lordaeron and was a part of that Alliance, even if it didn't stayed that long. So playing as one of them makes me feel very nice, in a way.
    I just wish Gilneas would have joined the Horde instead....to be again allies with (an undead now) Lordaeron, and Quel'Thalas. Three nations that were used to be former allies, reunited. A small part of the once Alliance of Lordaeron, would be 'awaken' once more..

I dislike the Alliance as it is today :/