Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Frika View Post
    Excuse me can u repeat that again? Elemental is the easiest spec ingame to play really? Care to back up that foolish statement with some evidence ? Or are u playing elemental shaman by staying on 1 place and casting lb all the time while doing shit dps? Because u can do the same with hunters by auto attack and going deeeeerp mode which is how u hardly play any class.
    Don't get all defensive. I know a few rank 1 parsing ele shamans who say it is one of the easiest by far.

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me can u repeat that again? Elemental is the easiest spec ingame to play really? Care to back up that foolish statement with some evidence ? Or are u playing elemental shaman by staying on 1 place and casting lb all the time while doing shit dps? Because u can do the same with hunters by auto attack and going deeeeerp mode which is how u hardly play any class.

- - - Updated - - -

another professional player why exactly is that?
    Ok, i'll humor you.

1 Dot, 30 second duration or whatever.
    1 Filler spell
    2 Rotation buttons, one you stick a stopcasting macro onto. The other you just hit at the end of your cast.
    Fire ele on CD

The end.

The hardest part of elemental is writing a convincing enough love letter to your tanks to get them to stack up the bosses on protectors HC

Difficulty within the class in PVE is defined by making active choices within a fraction of a second, juggling a resource, like shards, raging blow stacks and rage, runes, chi. Elemental shamans have mana, a resource that is spent almost entirely by healing if you decide to do it. Essentially they do not have a resource.

So with no resource, their biggest things to note are: Stopcasting macro in lava burst, fulmination when its ready. One is a proc, the other you get from pressing your filler anyway.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2014-07-04 at 09:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    Don't get all defensive. I know a few rank 1 parsing ele shamans who say it is one of the easiest by far.
    sooooo...... you haven't experienced it yourself but heard it from someone else and that gives u the right to come and tell us how easy elemental shaman is to play? Its ok to have an opinion but unless u can BACK IT UP from personal experience not from hear say than you are just talking bs. If i followed your logic i heard from some n1 ranked ppl that taking heroin is awesome and improves your quality of life maybe we should all start taking it coz u know they said so? Just saying

>Comes into thread to see whats going on

Please don't post memes.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-07-04 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, i'll humor you.

1 Dot, 30 second duration or whatever.
    1 Filler spell
    2 Rotation buttons, one you stick a stopcasting macro onto. The other you just hit at the end of your cast.
    Fire ele on CD

The end.

The hardest part of elemental is writing a convincing enough love letter to your tanks to get them to stack up the bosses on protectors HC
    And thats how shit elemental shamans play so gz in that department. Unless u want to be a burden to your raid and be the lowest dps in the group than sure go with that i am certain that your guild is happy to have u.

And thats how shit elemental shamans play so gz in that department. Unless u want to be a burden to your raid and be the lowest dps in the group than sure go with that i am certain that your guild is happy to have u.
    Could you explain what i said that was wrong? I'm literally watching the gameplay of a rank 1 parse on iron juggernaut 25 heroic.

Again, there is no need to be defensive. Getting wounded pride over the difficulty of your class is silly. Just at least explain your stand point, post evidence of your skill via rank 1-5 parses or at least your armory. I've listened to people dozens of times before that are convinced they know their class, then can't even gem correctly.

I feel like most of the fruitful conversation here is at an inglorious end. The topic could be discussed in a civilized manner, but this isn't that thread. Closing.