1. #1
    The Lightbringer Romire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Queensland
    Posts
    3,680

    Cool So i just found the Warglaives on Skyrim mods



    Was looking around Skyrim's mods and found the glaives there!

    Looks awesome as hell!

    Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8258/?
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Hahaha this is funny.

    In daytime i am Varian, King of the Alliance ... but @ night i dress up like a mage and troll arround in Origins of Order.
    Australian Oceanic Player: 6 Year Vet, Multi classit

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    Posts
    4,480
    That's actually...pretty damned neat! But the blades are a bit too thin - the look more like curved daggers.

  3. #3
    Pandaren Monk 1ns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tdb
    Posts
    1,971
    Many wow mods exists in Skyrim. For example, there used to be a full playable version of Scholomance. Pretty cool.
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

  4. #4
    The Lightbringer Romire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Queensland
    Posts
    3,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    That's actually...pretty damned neat! But the blades are a bit too thin - the look more like curved daggers.
    The creator had to do some modding to actually not copyright on blizzard
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Hahaha this is funny.

    In daytime i am Varian, King of the Alliance ... but @ night i dress up like a mage and troll arround in Origins of Order.
    Australian Oceanic Player: 6 Year Vet, Multi classit

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    Posts
    4,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    The creator had to do some modding to actually not copyright on blizzard
    No; as long as he gives Blizzard exclusive credit; doesn't profit off of it and Blizzard doesn't send him a cease and desist notice; modders can make mods of anything Blizzard. Just take a look at the Lich King armor for Skyrim and such.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •