Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Pretty sure it was a joke...
    I must have missed it then. What was the joke?

People aren't finding this funny, because too many people _can't_ read statistical data correctly. There are plenty of people out there that would look at the OP charts and believe exactly what the OP said (and not see it as a joke...). Which is sad. And why things like homeopathy and anti-vaccine brigades exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
    People aren't finding this funny, because too many people _can't_ read statistical data correctly. There are plenty of people out there that would look at the OP charts and believe exactly what the OP said (and not see it as a joke...). Which is sad. And why things like homeopathy and anti-vaccine brigades exist.
    Or maybe they immediately see the implied correlation and just think it's a shitty joke?

(Can't read statistical data? Are you high? It's a freaking pie chart.)

How people not considering a shitty joke funny relates to the kind of throbbers that rail against vaccinations is beyond me.

having more ladies isn't a bad thing you know...
    i5 4670k - MSI Z87M-G43 - HyperX 8GB - Corsair H100
    CM Storm Scout 2
    - GeForce GTS 450 (my next upgrade )

If it wasnt for belfs im sure the figure for more females playing alliance would be so much higher

But lets be real most female toons are played by guys which i found out to my cost

Damn female avatars confusing my penis lol