Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    Presumably it does (I don't have beta), but subterfuge doesn't keep you stealthed in WoD--it just gives you a mini-dance.
    I tested it just now and I didn't get the Subterfuge buff when Vanish faded so it doesn't seem to work.

On live, vanish will often -combat instantly. But there are times when it does not. As an example, assume you are in a Blizzard. You vanish, and take periodic damage over the next two seconds as you leave. The three seconds (glyphable to five) are up, and your vanish fades and your stealth activates. After a bit more time, combat drops.

With the glyph, you would have popped visible whilst still in combat.

There's plenty of reasons to take this glyph, but there's also reasons not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    On live, vanish will often -combat instantly. But there are times when it does not. As an example, assume you are in a Blizzard. You vanish, and take periodic damage over the next two seconds as you leave. The three seconds (glyphable to five) are up, and your vanish fades and your stealth activates. After a bit more time, combat drops.

With the glyph, you would have popped visible whilst still in combat.

There's plenty of reasons to take this glyph, but there's also reasons not to.
    Vanish only drop combat right away against pve mobs its not instant against players. Most of the time you don't leave combat until vanish stealth's you in pvp while not being hit by an aoe...

It depends on the place and the will of Jupiter. I've had vanish instantly -combat me in arena, and I've had it sit +combat for the full six seconds behind a pillar.

In world pvp, the -combat is normally immediate- I would even say it is reliable there. In arenas, roll them bones!