Thumbs up Stance of the Wise Serpent in Warlords of Draenor will be awesome!

Spells (that does not cost Chi)
    1. Soothing Mist: Heals the target over 8 sec. Surging Mist is instant while channeling this ability.
    2. Surging Mist: Quickly heals the target. (Grant 1 Chi)
    3. Detonate Chi: Detonate all of your Healing Spheres, causing each of them to heal an ally within 12 yards for 50% of the effect.
    4. Renewing Mist: You surround the target with healing mists, restoring health every 2 sec for 18 sec. Each time Renewing Mist heals, it also travels to the closest nearby injured ally within 20 yards, up to 2 times. (Grant 1 Chi)
    5. Spinning Crane Kick: Heals nearby injured every 0.8 sec for 2.25 sec within 8 yards. (Grant 1 Chi)
    6. Summon Jade Serpent Statue: Eminence now causes the statue to heal for 35% up from 25%. Also 10 sec cooldown, down from 30.
    7. Thunder Focus Tea: Doubling healing done by your next Surging Mist or causing your next Renewing Mist to jump 2 additional times.
    8. Mana Tea: Consumes 1 stack of Mana Tea per 0.5 sec to restore 4% of your maximum mana. For each 4 Chi you spend, you gain 1 stack of Mana Tea, with a chance equal to your critical strike chance to generate 1 extra stack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spells (that does cost Chi)
    1. Enveloping Mist: Heals the target over 6 sec and increases healing received from your Soothing Mist. Instant cast while channeling Soothing Mist. (Cost 3 Chi)
    2. Uplift: Now 1.5 sec cast, up from Instant. Heals all targets with Renewing Mist. (Cost 2 Chi)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talent Spells, ending up with 3 additional healing spells (that does not cost Chi)
    Options:
    (Level 30)
    1. Chi Wave
    2. Zen Sphere
    3. Chi Brust

(Level 90)
    1. Rushing Jade Wind
    2. Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
    3. Chi Torpedo

(Level 1000)
    1. Breath of the Serpent
    2. Chi Explosion
    3. Path of Mists

(imo) Mana Tea
    2 spells that does cost Chi to use.
    4 spells that grants Chi when used (Expel Harm also grants Chi)

Do not worry about the Mana Tea, you will drink less often, but the whole part of Spirit, Mana Regeneration will be changed, re-balanced and sorted out.
    If you would be able to drink Mana Tea more often, you would likely be very overpowered consider all other classes loses their Mana Regeneration spells, most of them, if not all.

(imo) Area Effect, Uplift
    Mastery: Gift of the Serpent: You have a 10% chance when you heal to summon a Healing Sphere nearby an injured ally for 30 sec. Allies who walk through the sphere will be healed. If the Healing Sphere expires before being used, a nearby ally within 12 yards of the sphere will be healed.

Since Detonate Chi is introduced, you will have a new way of area effect healing without having to use any spells that cost Chi, plus you still have Spinning Crane Kick.

Also there is many cool ways of healing area effect damage thru our talent options as well; Chi Wave, Breath of the Serpent and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps I forgot a spell, I never used Expel Harm much.
    Last edited by Master Po; 2014-07-01 at 11:43 AM.

Deleted
    Any idea how Detonate Chi is working out? And would there be any way to track how many healing sphere's you have up currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripply View Post
    Any idea how Detonate Chi is working out? And would there be any way to track how many healing sphere's you have up currently?
    I doubt you can track it. Because there can be so many of them, very quickly emerge very quickly disappear with just a walk over or they simply expire.

But that should not be any problem, you can easily see where they are located and if people are near them (just not on them to absorb them).

Much stomach feeling that comes into play, there is no right or wrong when to use detonate Chi, that is why it is so brilliant.
    I have a good feeling about this spell, think it will be just fun to use whenever you feel like you want to use it.
    Last edited by Master Po; 2014-07-01 at 11:40 AM.

Deleted
    actually mistweavers are one of the worst aoe healers on beta

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    actually mistweavers are one of the worst aoe healers on beta
    It does not matter if they are the worst, as long they are fun.
    Fun is not measured by how overpowered they are.

Right now, someone is worst in something as healer in Mists of Pandaria, if that is area effect or single target.
    But no matter what, each healing class is played and enjoyed by different people, no matter what.

Tho I understand there are many who plays "the best" class, and changes by the patch notes and how more powerful they are compare to other.
    That's not what this topic is about

Expel harm is still really good.

and it does matter if the class is weak, if we want a raid spot we need to be equal to other people. I realize some clans take what they can get, and I respect people who play for fun. Other peoples fun comes from raiding at a high end. The class is in a bad spot atm, granted it is still early and will most likely be changed.

Also why would you take chi wave to heal aoe damage when burst is still there.

plus we have a whole tread on pending MW changes in wod. Why not post your feedback there.

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Expel harm is still really good.

and it does matter if the class is weak, if we want a raid spot we need to be equal to other people. I realize some clans take what they can get, and I respect people who play for fun. Other peoples fun comes from raiding at a high end. The class is in a bad spot atm, granted it is still early and will most likely be changed.

Also why would you take chi wave to heal aoe damage when burst is still there.

plus we have a whole tread on pending MW changes in wod. Why not post your feedback there.
    I wanted a topic for new casual people. There is too much focus in the other thread on what you speak of, hardcore raiding. 60 pages of that mixed up with what I wanted to share wont make new casual Monk want to play Mistweaver.

You're just listing off spells and saying "they're AWESOME!!"

What makes you think that pressing buttons so much slower is more fun? Or that channeling Soothing Mist all the time is fun? Or that you can't raid heal if ReM doesn't happen to be in the right targets so your only option is to go press Soothing Mist more?

Optimism is nice and all, but there is no discussion to be had if all you're going to do is list spells and what they do. Forums are for discussion, which means the conversation has to go beyond "omg so fun" otherwise there's no discussion to be had. Tell people why you think it will be "awesome", what you think is an improvement over MoP MW, how you think people will be playing differently. Currently you have said absolutely nothing that even resembles and opinion or something to talk about, just listing things from the changes.

Am I missing something? Most of that doesn't look much different from live?

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    You're just listing off spells and saying "they're AWESOME!!"

What makes you think that pressing buttons so much slower is more fun? Or that channeling Soothing Mist all the time is fun? Or that you can't raid heal if ReM doesn't happen to be in the right targets so your only option is to go press Soothing Mist more?

Optimism is nice and all, but there is no discussion to be had if all you're going to do is list spells and what they do. Forums are for discussion, which means the conversation has to go beyond "omg so fun" otherwise there's no discussion to be had. Tell people why you think it will be "awesome", what you think is an improvement over MoP MW, how you think people will be playing differently. Currently you have said absolutely nothing that even resembles and opinion or something to talk about, just listing things from the changes.
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    Am I missing something? Most of that doesn't look much different from live?
    Well it does, you don't focus so much on Uplift.

You'll be more focused around Detonate Chi and keeping Renewing Mist around.

Before (now) people would just use Renewing Mist + Uplift in a very closed rotation.

Everything changes now

Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    Ok.

Well it does, you don't focus so much on Uplift.

You'll be more focused around Detonate Chi and keeping Renewing Mist around.

Before (now) people would just use Renewing Mist + Uplift in a very closed rotation.

Everything changes now
    You can't "focus on detonate chi". It's a single heal, and it gets more powerful the less you use it basically. "Focusing" on it means it will be weak unless you only need healing once every minute or so. Based on the dev's ideal where people aren't topped instantly all the time, you cannot "focus" on detonate chi.

AKA nothings changing, sorry to burst your bubble (well, not really.) We might chi dump with chi explosion instead though, so yay?

Quote Originally Posted by Astraios View Post
    You can't "focus on detonate chi". It's a single heal, and it gets more powerful the less you use it basically. "Focusing" on it means it will be weak unless you only need healing once every minute or so. Based on the dev's ideal where people aren't topped instantly all the time, you cannot "focus" on detonate chi.

AKA nothings changing, sorry to burst your bubble (well, not really.) We might chi dump with chi explosion instead though, so yay?
    You use Detonate Chi more often than Uplift. Point I was trying to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Not exactly seeing the value of spamming det chi over and over again, considering it only grows in value the less you use it, unless they make mastery a seemingly godly proc chance, or alternatively made det chi's range you know, not shit.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Detonate chi is probably the only reason why I would stay mistweaver next expansion. I dont know how its working out in beta but on live there are literally hundreds of thousands of healing spheres around the room all the time and during stacked up fairly healing intense fights like iron qon was there were enough healing spheres around the group to keep them alive solely if people cared to move. Detonate chi is literally like a second revival which probably will find more use that a oh shit every1s about to die moment.
    Oh and path of mist, yum so many healing spheres! Hehe I agree thats not the most desirable talent but I like to have fun whilst healing and whats more fun than having the entire raid stacked whilst ur just doing laps on them and spamming detonate chi =D
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2014-07-02 at 10:22 AM.

Have you even played in the beta? It has a 10 second cooldown, you literally cannot use it more often than Uplift unless you don't use Uplift at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Have you even played in the beta? It has a 10 second cooldown, you literally cannot use it more often than Uplift unless you don't use Uplift at all.
    Even without playing the beta, this ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!