Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Your own definition of native would mean that someone born and raised in Sweden, regardless of their parentage, would make them a native Swede.

IT'S YOUR OWN FUCKING DEFINITION!
    Only white people can be natives, man. Didn't you know that?

Them brown people and asian people and black people... invaders, all of em!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Them brown people and asian people and black people... invaders, all of em!
    Space Invaders - BNP Edition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    Space Invaders - BNP Edition.
    White people are being assaulted from within! How can the good upstanding white citizens of the world hope to succeed when they're fighting each other even as the evil, hateful colored people are assaulting them from without!?

TUNE IN AT 8/9 CENTRAL TO FIND OUT!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

.........Why are you all arguing with Mooneye? It is like that time when a co worker of mine was arguing with an 85 year old dementia patient. I looked at her and said "She has dementia let it go." Now I don't know if Mooneye has early on set dementia but people just let it go. Get off of the sinking ship while you can.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-07-02 at 04:14 AM.

On topic:

Many muslim women feel bare without a burqa, and opt to stay indoors vs going out without one. It's part of their culture and heritage, it's how they were raised. They're not hurting anyone.. they're going to shop, or eat, or walk about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    White people are being assaulted from within! How can the good upstanding white citizens of the world hope to succeed when they're fighting each other even as the evil, hateful colored people are assaulting them from without!?

TUNE IN AT 8/9 CENTRAL TO FIND OUT!
    ....Is it wrong I read that and thought Game of Thrones? You know with the country attacking itself and the supposed foreign threat brought by Daenerys actually not being a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    On topic:

Many muslim women feel bare without a burqa, and opt to stay indoors vs going out without one. It's part of their culture and heritage, it's how they were raised. They're not hurting anyone.. they're going to shop, or eat, or walk about.
    I stand by my belief that face coverings of any kind are a potential issue when it comes to identifying criminals be it from a description or from CCTV. I'm not saying that women in burqas are likely to commit crime, just that it could potentially be an issue and I do apply this to all face coverings.
    Last edited by mmocdf96e84cdd; 2014-07-02 at 03:51 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    http://www.euronews.com/2014/07/01/f...-rights-court/

Finally some sensible rulings from people in power.
    Only criminals wear masks to hide their face. Them and phantoms living in operas.

....Is it wrong I read that and thought Game of Thrones? You know with the country attacking itself and the supposed foreign threat brought by Daenerys actually not being a threat.

I stand by my belief that face coverings of any kind are a potential issue when it comes to identifying criminals be it from a description or from CCTV. I'm not saying that women in burqas are likely to commit crime, just that it could potentially be an issue and I do apply this to all face coverings.
    This wasn't the reasoning behind the law so it doesn't seem like a good point to bring up. Also... just how many crimes are committed with these things? How many crimes are committed with sunglasses? How many with hats? How many with both! How many with wigs, etc. the list goes on.

Deleted
    This wasn't the reasoning behind the law so it doesn't seem like a good point to bring up. Also... just how many crimes are committed with these things? How many crimes are committed with sunglasses? How many with hats? How many with both! How many with wigs, etc. the list goes on.
    I was commenting in general, not on the decision in France.

Also burqas tend to obscure more of the face than mere sunglasses or hats, although I'd point out that in certain places hats and hoods are not allowed either.

I was commenting in general, not on the decision in France.

Also burqas tend to obscure more of the face than mere sunglasses or hats, although I'd point out that in certain places hats and hoods are not allowed either.
    The banning of a traditional religious item worn by women because very very very few people commit crimes in them, is foolish.

good ruling because politicians seem to think its just some kind of game theyre playing many times

good job. now they just need to bear down harder and ban more things.

Deleted
    The banning of a traditional religious item worn by women because very very very few people commit crimes in them, is foolish.
    If I was to wear this kind of thing (shown below) it would cause difficulty in identifying a culprit wearing it. A burqa would do likewise. That the burqa is a traditional religious item is of no relevance to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only has this been mostly discussing religion (and bashing) but it's also got a nice bit of racial back-and-forth which isn't allowed either.