Druid New Spell Animations

Found only new 4 new Druid spell animations :/

10+ Year Old Account
    What was that proc at the very end of the video? Looked cool.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

I think I am going to go Resto/Balance instead of Resto/Feral this expansion, balance just keeps looking more and more fun with every change in WoD.

Omg, Stellar Flare is amazing.

The pulverize animation is justa recycled version of Cataclysm's pulverize. You are also missing 2 updated animations.
    SI has been updated:

Berserk has been updated:

10+ Year Old Account
    From all of the above I enjoyed Stellar Flare the most (unfortunately because I play feral). Thrash looks cool as well, but nothing super awesome. Berserk and SI though. I don't like them, I don't think it should be fiery and it overall just looks meh. If however they wanted to go the fiery route, I think that Fandral's Flamescythe is the way to go.

Overall I think that especially Berserk should look amazing being a major cooldown.

Stellar Flare looks absolutely sick!

Big thanks to Stiven for all the videos he posted this morning <3

Deleted
    Stellar Flare looks sick!

Deleted
    atleast stellar flare looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by khair View Post
    From all of the above I enjoyed Stellar Flare the most (unfortunately because I play feral). Thrash looks cool as well, but nothing super awesome. Berserk and SI though. I don't like them, I don't think it should be fiery and it overall just looks meh. If however they wanted to go the fiery route, I think that Fandral's Flamescythe is the way to go.

Overall I think that especially Berserk should look amazing being a major cooldown.
    I think they're trying to stick with the "orange-y" color because that's pretty universally identifiable as "I do more damage now" in WoW.

I do agree that it's a bit off for a druid though.

Stellar Flare seems to have the same animation as the "Ion Cannon" ability from the pet battles.

Deleted
    New survival instincts sucks so much, i prefer old.

Btw - any Night Elf cats can record Berserk/Survival Instincts? Curious how it will look with NE.

I like the new animations; Pulv is literally identical to the Cata version, but new Thrash looks much better for kitties at least - it feels faster, I feel like the current live animation is a bit 'slow'. Survival Instincts looks much nicer than currently, but I can't believe that a spell designed chiefly for Feral and Guardian Druids still clips through the models like that. Bristling Fur's alright too, as are the glowing eyes we get during Berserk (once they sort out the anchor point for them between models). Stellar Flare is just MASSIVE DEATHRAY OF LIGHT FROM THE HEAVENS, which I assume will be toned back quite a lot for anyone else.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold

Roar got new animation aswell. and I think they made Stellar Flare little bit smaller than before, blue & orange~ (attempt to look both solar and lunar, and not completely lunar)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omri1212000 View Post
    Roar got new animation aswell. and I think they made Stellar Flare little bit smaller than before, blue & orange~ (attempt to look both solar and lunar, and not completely lunar)
    Can anyone post new roar animation video? With Night Elf druid plox! Ajd Survival Instincts / Berserk?

I heard the constant fall of stars during Starfall has been removed. I'd be so sad if it is :<