10+ Year Old Account

Need a cheap/old laptop that can run light games.

Im wanting to pick up a laptop to stream steam to my tv. If it can play some light games on its own too thats a plus (terraria,hearthstone,ect). I gave myself a $150 budget. I use to have a xps laptop like in 2004 so that was the first thing I looked up on ebay. I found one like http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2150800,00.asp for under $150. Now what I was wondering is if anyone knew, off the top of their head, any older laptop that fits what I need?
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

You'll need something with at least an Intel HD 4000 in it if you want to stream properly in 1080p. If you find something with at least a dedicated Nvidia 1xxm~ series card that should also suffice. All of that considered, you're going to have a hell of a time finding something for $150 that isn't on its last legs. I'd up your budget to $250 at least and get a new cheapie AMD APU based notebook, or build a micro ITX celeron machine.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics