A section for players looking for guilds

Hi there,

The forum has multiple sub-forums for guilds looking for players. These are often just posted in properly once and then bumped ad infinitum. I think you have it backwards :P

How about a section that allows players to look for guilds? I'd imagine theres a lot of people looking for guilds at any given time but I think this site is missing a trick / traffic in that it doesn't really cater to them.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    The subforum is for both - guilds are just the ones that make the threads to advertise themselves. The players like yourself can look for guilds by coming in and browsing the threads to "window shop." I mean, that's how it works, otherwise those guilds would never find anyone through their threads if there weren't those players in there who are looking for a place to call home.

Splitting the two groups into separate subforums would work against both of them since its a symbiotic relationship.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    The subforum is for both - guilds are just the ones that make the threads to advertise themselves. The players like yourself can look for guilds by coming in and browsing the threads to "window shop." I mean, that's how it works, otherwise those guilds would never find anyone through their threads if there weren't those players in there who are looking for a place to call home.

Splitting the two groups into separate subforums would work against both of them since its a symbiotic relationship.
    But can they make their own thread to find a guild?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Yes, that's totally fine. Most of the recruitment forums actually have "LF Guild" threads right on their front page. They're definitely more than welcome in those forums.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions