Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Or just math. 300,000,000 rounded people in the US. 1% of them is 3,000,000. A millionth of a % would be 3, and there were approximately 1,500.
    Lol. Yeah, I liked Wells comment too.

Yet he was elected twice in a row. Is that just people changing their minds, thinking he was still better than the alternative, or just not voting at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Yet he was elected twice in a row. Is that just people changing their minds, thinking he was still better than the alternative, or just not voting at all?
    Combination of alot of things. His opponent was an unlikable joke of a candidate who didn't even consider that he would lose to Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I voted against Romney more than for Obama.
    Putin khuliyo

Would you American people like to trade? I'd prefer Obama to Tony Abbott. ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
    Humans fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Or just math. 300,000,000 rounded people in the US. 1% of them is 3,000,000. A millionth of a % would be 3, and there were approximately 1,500.
    Ah sorry, maths fail. I counted one too many decimal places and forgot percent decimals.... it's 0.00098% or 9 thousandths of a percent.

This article was published to numerous news sites, and people have been taking it as gospel. People see 33% of Americans think Obama is the worst president since World War 2, but fail to realize that its only 33% of the 1,446 people who took the survey.

I'm not denying that people dislike Obama for whatever reason. Nor am I denying that he may or may not be the worst president since WWII, but perhaps if all 146.3 million registered voters were polled the results might yield a different result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's people not thinking for themselves. Most of those that don't like Obama do so based on lies they've been "told" by their conservative leaders, or, they just watch Faux News.
    right, because anyone who doesn't think like you obviously can't think for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's people not thinking for themselves. Most of those that don't like Obama do so based on lies they've been "told" by their conservative leaders, or, they just watch Faux News.
    I dislike Obama's job as President, so I guess I can't think for myself.

Per your statement,

I can't dislike his policy for dealing or more like not dealing with the crisis of the large amount of criminals crossing into the US as we speak. (before someone gets upset with that statement, by definition they are committing a crime by illegally coming here without passport/visa and the plan to go home. This makes them criminals).

I can't dislike him for his failure to uphold the federal laws that he was sworn to do when it comes to illegal aliens currently in the country.

I can't dislike him because of his response to the Russia/Ukraine issue.

I can't dislike him for not even attempting to control government spending and just making it worse then even Bush was able to do.

So I can't dislike his job as President because I disagree with his policies and the fulfillment of his duties, it has to be because I can't think for myself right?

Slip

Quote Originally Posted by Rosary View Post
    Would you American people like to trade? I'd prefer Obama to Tony Abbott. ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
    No thanks, we have one of them already. Its name is Sarah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    I dislike Obama's job as President, so I guess I can't think for myself.

Per your statement,

I can't dislike his policy for dealing or more like not dealing with the crisis of the large amount of criminals crossing into the US as we speak. (before someone gets upset with that statement, by definition they are committing a crime by illegally coming here without passport/visa and the plan to go home. This makes them criminals).

I can't dislike him for his failure to uphold the federal laws that he was sworn to do when it comes to illegal aliens currently in the country.

I can't dislike him because of his response to the Russia/Ukraine issue.

I can't dislike him for not even attempting to control government spending and just making it worse then even Bush was able to do.

So I can't dislike his job as President because I disagree with his policies and the fulfillment of his duties, it has to be because I can't think for myself right?

Slip
    Sure ya can. The problem in the very recent past though is that when someone(and I'm not claiming you specifically) with your views elaborates on why, and is countered by someone who disagrees there's usually a bunch of nonsense thrown around about being an Obama apologist(whateverthefuck) or worshipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking which President was worst since WWII is kinda meaningless, they almost all sucked. Last half decent one was Truman, and he was nothing compared to Teddy. (IMLTHO)

Deleted

[QUOTE=supertony51;28018614]Comon wells, Gerrymandering happens from both sides...have you seen the voting districts in chicago and other places?

Check out some Democrat gerrymandering

Irrelevant since we all know GOP have control over the house only due to insane gerrymandering we all know that several big states such as Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan just to name a few had more votes for democrats to the house but the outcome due to INSANE levels of gerrymandering was that GOP got to send more to the house than what the voters really wanted if you actually tally the votes like you should in a real democracy.

Yep i am going so far to say that USA does NOT have a democracy when it comes to elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Blaming Bush Jr for the wars is like blaming Ronald McDonald when you get a bad cheese burger. While both are the public face of the company, neither actually make any of the decisions.
    Is this a troll? You mean the PRESIDENT of the United States doesn't make any of the decisions? Is that what I just read? I do not think Ive ever read anything as moronic IN MY LIFE. Ty MMO-C

more surprised about clinton being 18% up while george w bush is 28% down - kinda makes me think this poll is biased ...
    real numbers are prob much worse for obama.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ripped View Post
    Is this a troll? You mean the PRESIDENT of the United States doesn't make any of the decisions? Is that what I just read? I do not think Ive ever read anything as moronic IN MY LIFE. Ty MMO-C
    nah he's (she?) correct, he simply put it in a hard to understand way. of course eyou could say Bush 'pulled the trigger' going to war, but that doesn't most other people in his shoes ("ordinary person in D's position" as lawyers like to say) wouldn't have made the same choice.
    if you get a bad cheese burger, there's no direct link between the CEO of mcd and the materials used / person preparing the cheese burger in the store while generally the CEO of course dictates (to some extent) the quality of materials used / salary (and thus quality) of employees.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    nah he's (she?) correct, he simply put it in a hard to understand way. of course eyou could say Bush 'pulled the trigger' going to war, but that doesn't most other people in his shoes ("ordinary person in D's position" as lawyers like to say) wouldn't have made the same choice.
    if you get a bad cheese burger, there's no direct link between the CEO of mcd and the materials used / person preparing the cheese burger in the store while generally the CEO of course dictates (to some extent) the quality of materials used / salary (and thus quality) of employees.
    are you comparing an entire war to a single cheese burger?

if so, even then it would be like mcd selling only bad cheese burgers, the war history of the US after ww2 isn´t something to be proud of

and saying the commander in chief has no responsibility or accountability is an interesting way of looking at it
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.