Wizard: Thunderfury vs Wand of Woh

Most say Wand of Woh >>> Thunderfury. How true is that for those of you who own both?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're an interesting fellow to make an account here and then literally answer like 25 threads at once with one-liners more or less. Been a while since I saw that.

But since I happen to be able to provide you with input here, I'll bite:

They are totally different builds. It's hard to compare both.

I have good samples of both these weapons, and I can safely say that Wand of Yolo does more damage (assuming you play TF with mirrorball conflag). However Wand of Yolo is not for the scared people (if you play HC). Wizards just aren't built for melee.

Wand of Yolo however feels a lot more clunky in many situations. Standard build includes no black hole, and gathering mobs/just getting in melee range of mobs is annoying enough a lot of time. Especially as you can drop from full health to dead in the blink of an eye on higher torments.

Pure numbers as a fire wizard: With a "safe" build that has about 9,5M toughness with prismatic armor up (I run 6% crit, UA, domination and audacity (15% extra dmg)) I cit around 45-55 million on elites per blast.

Conflag spam does well, about 6m damage per missile (not sure haven't tested in a while). Multiply it with 3 if you have a well rolled mirrorball and all 3 shots hit. Then add on the TF damage.
    My gear for reference.

Meteor is a bit stronger with conflag since you can't have meteor and explosive blast skill dmg bonuses on one equip at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Wand of woh can combine insane CDR for Archon, while you can use mirrorball conflag AND still spame your heart out with WOH.

That is why the build owns anything else as Wizard atm. WOH can't be beaten. Use Archon to blow up elites, conflag mirrorball for extra ranged/killing runners and say rift boss, and then blast trash away etc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I will also make a comment on this. granted I'm not running a hardcore character and my damage isnt as much HOWEVER with my build and since apparently I'm not allowed to post links the quick way here's my build the hard way...

us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aarius-1239/hero/18363849

I run a crappier version of Wand of Woh, and abuse rogars huge stone ring and spectral blades. And after that pretty much let firebird and tal rasha do the rest of the work. I designed my wizards as a DOT mage and as of so far I have no complaints.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    You're an interesting fellow to make an account here and then literally answer like 25 threads at once with one-liners more or less. Been a while since I saw that.
    You're an interesting fellow to make 10 posts yesterday all one-liners more or less. Been a while since I saw that.

You're both interesting fellows that bump a two month old thread.

Wand of Woh, IMO. At least pre patch