Thread: energy regen

energy regen

heya guys
    have a short question for those who are playing beta or just whoever can anser.
    Is the "energy regen do not continue if out of cat form" a tooltip error... or is it meant to be this way in WoD ?
    cause I really don't know what to do in those 10 seconds waiting my energy to get back to 100 to spam 2 additional shreds and repeat cycle ... while any other class will continue to ravage my kitten
    bye

Quote Originally Posted by Duskpanther View Post
    heya guys
    have a short question for those who are playing beta or just whoever can anser.
    Is the "energy regen do not continue if out of cat form" a tooltip error... or is it meant to be this way in WoD ?
    cause I really don't know what to do in those 10 seconds waiting my energy to get back to 100 to spam 2 additional shreds and repeat cycle ... while any other class will continue to ravage my kitten
    bye
    Can't speak to the beta, but on live I never have more than 2-3 seconds of downtime in my rotation.

That being said, I will be kinda sad if this change is correct because I enjoy switch forms during low energy periods in PVP or at low level.

Pretty sure you are reading it wrong, on beta it still says "energy regen continues while not in cat form" just like it does on live, nothing is changing there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Pretty sure you are reading it wrong, on beta it still says "energy regen continues while not in cat form" just like it does on live, nothing is changing there.
    I saw what he mentioned in some previous patch notes. Went back and wasn't able to find it again though. Probably a mistake.