Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Woohoo, manuals are back!

Why do the artists hate hunters so much? I've had to spend an entire tier in transmog already (who actually likes the laser cyclops tripod?) and now they want to replace the lasers with terrible buzzsaw holes? It looks like another expansion of transmoging every upgrade to a better artist's work from a previous expansion...

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    **rant**
    Wild idea - young (well considering curses and sruff) Khadgar.
    Time travel 'n' shiet....

Leading philosophy of WoW artists in case of hunters is punishing players with terrible look. Pfff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that Paladin Elite PvP set looks amazing, would get into PvPing just to get it for mogging.
    Also, that Priest & Hunter Mystic sets look pretty badass as well.

Windfury Attack: Imbue the Shaman's weapon with wind. Each hit has a 20% chance of triggering three extra attacks dealing $25,504sw2 Physical damage. Lasts 60 minutes Requires One-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces, Staves, Fist Weapons, Daggers, Fishing Poles. 100 yd range. Instant.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh at that. Please, Blizzard, let the fishing pole shaman be viable!

I'm sorry but wow... Shaman/hunter masteries just got RAAAAAPED. Wow you remove the only cool masteries that those two classes get. Just ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Welp. Seems like Druids are going to be flying around Ashran.
    I for one welcome our new shapeshifting overlords.

Wait...did they change the Warlock Mythic T17 to be less awesome. Where are the skulls on the shoulders? Helm looks pedestrian.

Actually, the Mythic hunter set grew on me once I realized that those are Rylak skulls...

Could do without the spinning cogwheels though, they don't feel very "Hunter". Love the Dread raven references in the Mythic priest set.

something must have happened to Khadgar to revert Medivh's curse

10+ Year Old Account
    What a horrible time to be a Monk. All 3 shown sets have been so...ugh.

I would be happy if they gave us mage robes similar to the one Khadgar has.

op khadgar

For everyone who doesn't like Khadgar's model, don't forget he is appprentice of Medivh, he is skilled enough for reducing effects of his curse (hell, he almost defeated Deathwing when he was barely 18!) , look at Aegwynn, she was like 500 years old when she died (not even because of old age), Khadgar is ofc not that powerful as Aegwynn, but i think he is powerful enough to simply reduce the effect of curse. And beard, well he can shave it, not a big problem at all I think (If Goel can get a new hairstyle, I think Khadgar can shave his beard ) . Only thing what disturb me little bit is that robe, I think violet robe of Kirin Tor would be way better, but still, I think he looks cool
    Last edited by Majky292; 2014-07-03 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    What a horrible time to be a Monk. All 3 shown sets have been so...ugh.
    I do not agree, I found them nice and "sexy".

Wtb Khadgar's gloves/boots model for players!

Quote Originally Posted by skyviannes View Post
    I for one welcome our new shapeshifting overlords.
    ^^ We need more druid only stuff. I loved the druid only herbs in twilight highlands during cata pre nerf for example.

Also that rogue set O_O bad ass. I have a rogue friend who said now he has to come back early and do pvp (He dislikes pvp) ty blizz for getting him to pvp with me. Been trying for years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveshots View Post
    Wtb Khadgar's gloves/boots model for players!
    I would love to see more designs for player armour akin to this.

I think most of the armour sets seem so superfluous and outlandish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majky292 View Post
    For everyone who doesn't like Khadgar's model, don't forget he is appprentice of Medivh, he is skilled enough for reducing effects of his curse (hell, he almost defeated Deathwing when he was barely 18!) , look at Aegwynn, she was like 500 years old when she died (not even because of old age), Khadgar is ofc not that powerful as Aegwynn, but i think he is powerful enough to simply reduce the effect of curse. And beard, well he can shave it, not a big problem at all I think (If Goel can get a new hairstyle, I think Khadgar can shave his beard ) . Only thing what disturb me little bit is that robe, I think violet robe of Kirin Tor would be way better, but still, I think he looks cool
    He would've done that in TBC. It's time travel alternative Khadgar. Not cursed.
    Last edited by mmoc51cff04fed; 2014-07-03 at 05:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so excited every time I see a datamined pet it's sort of sad lol. For all you pet lovers out there I tweeted LeCraft about the mini flying carpet pet datamine. He said they are trying but it may only end up as a vanity pet, no battling. I'm okay with that. I rarely play my tailor so I never get to see/use my flying carpet mount. I would be so happy with a pet.