Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    The abilities that Elemental and Enhancement got for level 100 talents are so lackluster, Blizzard clearly put no thought into them, and unlike other hybrid specs our talents don't even vary between our damage specs. Druids vary, Monks vary, hell even Mages vary.

Increased Shock damage seems so lackluster and looks like they spent 1/2 a sec coming up with the ability.
    Storm Elemental is just another Elemental, nothing new.
    Liquid Magma I was actually looking forward to but, once again a lackluster talent that can easily be avoid in PvP and even in PvE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loaf Lord View Post
    Why? I imagine dealing with lions takes a great amount of knowledge and testicular fortitude.

Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    Talk for you, I have been waiting for this since I started playing a Shaman. And I don't see a problem with the specs sharing the same talent, it works for both, with wont be easy to do fro druids, and mages are all ranged damage dealers, the talents being different are for they not feel the same, and that is not a problem with our class. I have to agree that the shocks talents sound a little to simple for a talent, and Liquid Magma will need to be very "smart" to be competitive. But the Storm Elemental is simple awesome
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    Talk for you, I have been waiting for this since I started playing a Shaman. And I don't see a problem with the specs sharing the same talent, it works for both, with wont be easy to do fro druids, and mages are all ranged damage dealers, the talents being different are for they not feel the same, and that is not a problem with our class. I have to agree that the shocks talents sound a little to simple for a talent, and Liquid Magma will need to be very "smart" to be competitive. But the Storm Elemental is simple awesome
    The Elemental is different from the others but, it wasn't a surprise that it was added. The problem I have with Elemental and Enhance is that they like to make them share abilities all the time but, never make up for it by adding unique abilities.
    Why? I imagine dealing with lions takes a great amount of knowledge and testicular fortitude.

The Elemental is different from the others but, it wasn't a surprise that it was added. The problem I have with Elemental and Enhance is that they like to make them share abilities all the time but, never make up for it by adding unique abilities.
    But even sharing the spells, the gameplay is so different, that for me it doesn't really matter that much.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    But even sharing the spells, the gameplay is so different, that for me it doesn't really matter that much.
    To each their own, I'd love to continue discussing this but, don't want to derail the thread too much >.<

To each their own, I'd love to continue discussing this but, don't want to derail the thread too much >.<
    Im pretty sure if you keep talking about ele shaman things it will be fine. We have seen the mastery and attunement for awhile and personally I like them both.

High Overlord
    The abilities that Elemental and Enhancement got for level 100 talents are so lackluster, Blizzard clearly put no thought into them, and unlike other hybrid specs our talents don't even vary between our damage specs. Druids vary, Monks vary, hell even Mages vary.

Increased Shock damage seems so lackluster and looks like they spent 1/2 a sec coming up with the ability.
    Liquid Magma I was actually looking forward to but, once again a lackluster talent that can easily be avoid in PvP and even in PvE.
    Elemental Infusion doesn't seem to work with frost shock, it's flame shock and earth shock only. That said, it's a pretty decent talent for enhance as we can easily keep up a double buffed flame shock without having to worry about frost shock stealing the stacks.

Storm Elemental is a great utility talent, it could be used for long phases with heavy incoming damage or movement with some decent added damage. The elemental does 2-3k dps I believe. At least that's what I got from some quick tests.

Liquid Magma is great for aoe phases and does pretty damn well as single target at big slow moving bosses, not sure if it works better with the actual fire totem on top of the boss, for enhance it looks good. The only drawback would be having to save it for those aoe phases while ignoring it for single target..