Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Insanely Late...but Men, You're Lying.

A month or so ago there was this thread about wiping your dick and being extremely clean when using the bathroom. So, was standing there at the urinal today and thought, "They're all liars." Essentially, what do you do when you use just the urinal EH??? CAUGHT YOU RED-HANDED YOU LYING BASTARDS. Sorry, had to say this, didn't occur to me until today.

Just so we are clear, this is tip wiping with TP vs. Shaking it.
    Last edited by Realsykes; 2014-07-03 at 01:58 AM.

Eh?
    I always make sure to be clean when using the bathroom....
    I'm not sure what this original thread is though, so maybe I'm missing something...?

Never flush the urinal with your hand, the last person to touch it just had their dick in their hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Eh?
    I always make sure to be clean when using the bathroom....
    I'm not sure what this original thread is though, so maybe I'm missing something...?
    They said they always use a piece of toilet paper to wipe their tip and such and what if you're at the urinal??? That's my thought.

Deleted

Shake it, side to side, and then... sort of... squeeze the underside?

Never had an issue with piss leaking out after that.

Be warned though, copious amounts of shaking might make it appear you're jerkin the gherkin.

I... what?

I always wash my hands after going to a toilet no matter what I did in there.

Though judging from the state of public toilets we should be grateful if men can manage not to shit on the rim of the seat or piss all over the floor and walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Why do you watch men at the urinals? Could you be any gayer?
    It's either this or he's going off by his own poor standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a simple fix for that. I don't use urinals. Well, that and I have a problem going to the bathroom in public places... Hearing others pee is not... inspiring if you will.

....what? So this is about touching your dick, then touching the urinal flusher or something?

I don't really use public restrooms, but when I do, I use the toilet with the door, and I flush it with my foot. But most things now are sensor activated, so when you walk away, it's supposed to just flush.
    Last edited by IRunSoFarAway; 2014-07-03 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Why do you watch men at the urinals? Could you be any gayer?
    Wtf? I didn't watch anyone, it was from my own experience. "Hey, but what if they're at the urinal, there's nothing here."

Leave plz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I... what?

I always wash my hands after going to a toilet no matter what I did in there.

Though judging from the state of public toilets we should be grateful if men can manage not to shit on the rim of the seat or piss all over the floor and walls.
    No, not washing your hands, that should be standard, it's wiping the tip that I'm talking about. Shakers vs tip wipers.

I still do not understand why someone drops 'em at the urinal. Why would you drop your pants and underwear to your ankles to urinate

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I have a simple fix for that. I don't use urinals. Well, that and I have a problem going to the bathroom in public places... Hearing others pee is not... inspiring if you will.
    Wut. Everyone does it dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

Be warned though, copious amounts of shaking might make it appear you're jerkin the gherkin.
    That moment you realize he isn't wearing anything under his pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    It's either this or he's going off by his own poor standards.
    Completely missed the point but okay pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    They said they always use a piece of toilet paper to wipe their tip and such and what if you're at the urinal??? That's my thought.
    Wiggling a bit works wonders.
    You know that saying or whatever of "Shake it once that's fine, shake it twice that's ok" and I'll leave it up to your imagination about shaking it three times.

I never use urinals.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

Neither have I, shaker here, those tip wipers are all fucking liars. All I'm saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    I never use urinals.
    I feel like you said that condescendingly, don't act like I'm the weird one to use a urinal pal :| You're the weird one :|

No, not washing your hands, that should be standard, it's wiping the tip that I'm talking about. Shakers vs tip wipers.

Why the fuck would anyone wipe the tip? lol

I honestly can't remember the last time I've used a urinal.

I feel like you said that condescendingly, don't act like I'm the weird one to use a urinal pal :| You're the weird one :|
    No you're right, I am the weird one. Maybe I'm not aiming correctly, but I refuse to use a urinal because of that splash back that seems to always get me. It grosses me out. That, and I am a fellow tip-wiper.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?