Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaidlol View Post
    Go ahead and ask I'll wait. But answer me this first. How does your hand smell when you pee on it and don't wash it afterwards? Pretty bad I guess.
    Why are you asking me that like it's a normal question?? WHO pees on their hand and smells it?? How do you know what your dick smells like in a side by side comparison?? WHY is NONE of this weird to you????

Don't focus too much on what parts of your body you can pee. It's about the smell of the pee itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidlol View Post
    Don't focus too much on what parts of your body you can pee. It's about the smell of the pee itself.
    You're either trolling or a complete weirdo, which is it, i want an answer. Right meow.

I haven't gotten an answer from you, so your question can wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm 24 and this is happening to me every time I go...I go pee, wait around for several minutes getting as much out as I can, and then afterwards when I sit down a bunch comes out. I guess I should check with the doctor?
    Damn, I often have the same problem. Especially in the morning when I have to put on my shoes, very annoying.

That's why I usually always use the toilet nowadays and not the urinal. I also squeeze and wipe with toilet paper as much as I can

I also hate it when I am at the urinal, no piss comes out and another guy comes in next to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Since when did they start putting paper towels next to the urinals? Or do you walk with your pants down to the sinks? Please.
    Here in Switzerland they put them up when swine flu was in its prime. They even hung up instructions how to correctly wash your hands, in every public toilet.

Wait this is a thing? people wiping their dick holes? No, I do not do this. Seems like a waste.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Wait this is a thing? people wiping their dick holes? No, I do not do this. Seems like a waste.
    Its not a waste all the time. It can get you out of sticky situations if you know what i mean!

OP smoked some good shit today.

Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    Or you could save some time and use some paper :P
    Too-Shay! though the OP was of the mind that no paper products were available and so I offered my own ways, which are practiced and fast and, to me, much easier than using paper.

Deleted
    Guys its just bacteria, coins has more than 30+ wee samples on them, on average
    Chill out for goodness sake, you aint gunna die

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really feel like a thread discussing people's honesty about their bathroom habits is appropriate for this forum or going to generate any kind of productive dialogue.

Closing this.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |