Thread: Character Boost

Character Boost

Good Evening:

I'm having a debate with myself and its really not working which is to purchase a boost or not. Why I'm trying to figure this out is I want another character to do raids on while all my other characters are in lockout. I currently 5 90's 1 of which I used the Free Boost on already. So with that being said my 2 characters I'm stuck between are my Hunter or my Mage and if I wanted to spend the $120 to boost both I would but no thanks. I was really considering my Hunter just cause I like the aspect of ranged dps using a Bow and a Pet but I also liked being Mage when i raided in Cata. For me its just a hard decision not because im spending money to boost a character which is frankly piss easy to do as of 5.4 but mostly cause I've seen the content 4 times its just got boring and well I'm just thinking well what if i boost this character and don't enjoy it and I've wasted my money. So yeah that's my dilemma any tips or suggestions would be great.

1. Why not grind them both up to cap? It only takes about 50 hours of gameplay with heirlooms.

2. The, "Help me decide which class I should play/level up" threads aren't allowed here.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't choose for you whether or not you want to boost and who to boost.