Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Israelis kidnap and burnt to death a Palestinian teenager

it looks like it was a revenge attack for the murder of three Israeli teenagers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ge-attack.html
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It makes sense, harm another innocent person for their own personal revenge /s

More nonsense from the world's least important, most over-reported conflict.

Some day in the distant future we'll be thoroughly embarrassed how the fate of a grand total of 12 million people, in a land area smaller than Florida and a GDP far smaller than that of the state of Massachusetts, was allowed to turn into such a decades long pointless drama, we call it a "crisis" still out of a sense of irony.

Yes the death of an innocent kid for nothing at all other than being Palestinian after 3 Israeli kids were killed is terribly, terribly sad. But the world has bigger problems to worry about than Israelis and Palestinians hating and butchering each other for the three hundredth time or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    it looks like it was a revenge attack for the murder of three Israeli teenagers.

Might have been a different kid but I read a story awhile ago about how the family had some issues with other members of the family and they think that it was family who killed the kid. Or it might have been Israelis idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post

Some day in the distant future we'll be thoroughly embarrassed how the fate of a grand total of 12 million people, in a land area smaller than Florida and a GDP far smaller than that of the state of Massachusetts, was allowed to turn into such a decades long pointless drama, we call it a "crisis" still out of a sense of irony.

Yes the death of an innocent kid for nothing at all other than being Palestinian after 3 Israeli kids were killed is terribly, terribly sad. But the world has bigger problems to worry about than Israelis and Palestinians hating and butchering each other for the three hundredth time or something.
    Every life is a universe.

10+ Year Old Account

Of course there are bigger problems in the world, but I wish you would understand that Israel is Massachusetts unfortunately placed in the Mideast.

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck Israel.

a senseless death among thousands in a conflict that will end when one or both sides no longer exist, more at 11.

I really wonder why the rest of the world is supposed to be surprised and even care about the Palestine/Israel conflict at this point.

10+ Year Old Account

There is a good reason why Israel continues to matter in the world. It's really obvious at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this is a tough subject, but nation bashing is not going to be tolerated, from either side of this conflict/argument. Keep it civil and report people that do not stick to a civil discussion within the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    There is a good reason why Israel continues to matter in the world. It's really obvious at this point.
    being what? are they giving us oil now?

That whole region is a cesspit ...

Feuds that go back thousands of years still spark conflict today which is just pathetic.

"You people killed my great, great, great, great, great, great granddad, so I'm going to murder your son!"

Christ - Are people seriously that stupid? Who the hell cares, just stop with this bullshit and move on. Whining and crying over a bunch of religious, ancient nonsense.

Throughout their very long history many many people have tried to exterminate the Eternal Jew. From Nebuchadnezzar to my personal favorite Emperor Hadrian, who leveld Jerusalem to the ground and put an statue of Aphroditae on the Hill, none have succeeded.

The Jews will never ever abandon their holy land, and it is literally impossible to exterminate them all. Hitler tried, look where it got him?

Some foreign power might try to capitalize on the influence of Jerusalem on the world like the Russians did before the Red Revolution or the Americans during the 6 Day War, but the fact remains that this conflict WILL remain for a very very long time. And there is nothing we can do about it.

The death of this teenager and those before him are completely insignificant to the grand play and things like that have been happening for the last 1500 years.

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post

Sad. Understandable given the ongoing kill-trading going on there but still sad.

Okay upon reading the article there's no actual evidence that Israelis were behind the murder. They're being blamed for it; but that doesn't mean that they did it. As has been previously stated it seems like there were other factors in this that may have been at work; but of course no one else wants to report on those because they don't fit the narrative. If a group of people acted like vigilantes then the laws of the nation of Israel have to take precedence and those people should be arrested and bound over for trial because that's the law. Like it or not, that's how it works.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    Okay upon reading the article there's no actual evidence that Israelis were behind the murder. They're being blamed for it; but that doesn't mean that they did it. As has been previously stated it seems like there were other factors in this that may have been at work; but of course no one else wants to report on those because they don't fit the narrative. If a group of people acted like vigilantes then the laws of the nation of Israel have to take precedence and those people should be arrested and bound over for trial because that's the law. Like it or not, that's how it works.
    I agree, it has yet to be seen who did it but how come you claim there is no proof yet you, again with no proof, rule out to have been done as realiation?
    So dumb.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

No proof who did it.

Could just be some group that wants to destabilize the area for a reason.

Weapons needs to be sold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    being what? are they giving us oil now?
    Get rid of Israel the region would have to find someone else to hate on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I agree, it has yet to be seen who did it but how come you claim there is no proof yet you, again with no proof, rule out to have been done as realiation?
    So dumb.
    What I'm saying is that no news outlet ever wants to report any other possibilities on stories like this because they don't fit their narrative. This is going to be spun one way and no matter what the actual outcome is I can guarantee you that Israel will be blamed for years whether any of their people did this or not because that's the narrative that most news outlets will run with. It's not about the truth it's about the narrative.

I'd prefer the truth, but good luck getting that theses days.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    the guy with the pic claim that the murderd kid is the one in the picture
    https://twitter.com/Mohmd_AAlhodaif/...07734339878912
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"