Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I visited all of those options as well; honestly my first inclination was to straight remove it, but I was looking for a way to keep it in.

Making it increase the damage and take priority is unintuitive, whole idea behind simplification is to keep from having shifting and conflicting priorities.

Reducing Wild Strike is a fine option. I felt like reducing the cost from 10 to 0 to be fairly unimportant? I guess there is no real difference between reducing WS from 10 to 0 than reducing HS from 30 to 20, but it feels better on Heroic Strike to me.

Reducing the cost of HS still allows us to drop rage, but lets us get a few more uses in doing so. Still it is something to be flexible on and I would not be heartbroken at all to see Bloodsurge simply go.
    Instead of having Bloodsurge interact with WS/HS, and somewhat hinder our rage dump, why not make it increase the amount of rage generated by BT? Say 10 rage with 2-3 charges. It allows us to efficiently dump rage through HS, while still interacting with the rotation in a somewhat more interesting way than it is on live or in current beta build.

Regardless, I REALLY think they should step away from 0,5 sec WS, it will be so painful on top of HLR.

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Instead of having Bloodsurge interact with WS/HS, and somewhat hinder our rage dump, why not make it increase the amount of rage generated by BT? Say 10 rage with 2-3 charges. It allows us to efficiently dump rage through HS, while still interacting with the rotation in a somewhat more interesting way than it is on live or in current beta build.

Regardless, I REALLY think they should step away from 0,5 sec WS, it will be so painful on top of HLR.
    Who makes your avatars? They are all really good!

Edit: That came off as a funny joke but I meant signatures, they actually are good.

That Bloodsurge idea.. I think I seen it before. >_>

Anyhoo -- since the only reason they've stated, for the removal of HS, is they didn't want Wild Strike and Heroic Strike competing with each other then changing BS is going to be the way to go about it in regards to keeping both of them around. Whether it affects WS or HS the same as it currently does or make the proc do something different.

But at this point, "keep it the way it is" hasn't been a very compelling argument for them.

Or maybe just tell them to switch the WS button icon with an HS one and take it off the GCD, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Who makes your avatars? They are all really good!

Edit: That came off as a funny joke but I meant signatures, they actually are good.
    I make them myself =P

PM whatever u want it to look like then.