Deleted

LF AH browser web

There was an awesome site wowauction.org where you could easily browse AH across all realms. In just one second I know item price across all realms. Sadly guy closed it week ago saying it cost 1000€/year and he doesnt leave any contact. I found simillar web, but it browse only through one realm I would pay in real gold for website or app like this, do you know something like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Underminejournal perhaps?
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Deleted
    This is one of them but you can see only one realm. Let me explain that. It worked like this, you wrote "Lofty Breastplate" and it shows list of all chest on all realms from lower to highest price. I am soory if there is such feature too and I missed, but didnt found it anywhere for whole week, that is why I am asking here

/EDIT: after deep searching I found they are providing this feature for subscription. Thanks mate :-D
    Last edited by mmoc43f1c6b2d3; 2014-07-03 at 04:40 PM.

You can do it on TUJ, pic below, click the button highlighted in red.

Deleted
    http://www.wowuction.com
    Nice site I'm using by now.

Deleted
    http://www.wowauction.org is back by now

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there an option on wowauction.org to list only home region when clicking "compare with other realms"?

Or is there another way to list home region's servers AHs?

15+ Year Old Account
    bump.

I mean it is possible to list only EU or US?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagash View Post
    bump.

No there isnt never thought about to add something like that, but I guess I can add one.

P.S. As long you can type in the search box above the table "- us" or "- eu" without the quotes to filter by either region.
    Last edited by mmoc906b10bf37; 2015-05-13 at 04:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorwido View Post
    No there isnt never thought about to add something like that, but I guess I can add one.

P.S. As long you can type in the search box above the table "- us" or "- eu" without the quotes to filter by either region.
    bump.

This is now implemented !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorwido View Post
    This is now implemented !
    Great, thanks a lot! Actually, I wasn't aware of this topic, I found out the region switch long ago on wowauction.org. It is a bit buggy, I mean if the first page of search results contains only US realms and you switch to show only EU then you got a blank page instead of listing the cheapest/whatever sorted EU realms.

Anyway, it works and it's very, very helpful. Actually, including TUj, wowuct, whatever AH measuring sites, wowauction.org is the best of all, very clear and user friendly, I can only recommend it for everyone interested. It has a downside though, the site is unavailable quite frequently.

By the way, it is is offline again. Any ETA on when will be back online?

Deleted
    By the way, it is is offline again. Any ETA on when will be back online?

Sorry to say, but the site wont come back, I just miss the time to maintain it, tried before to hand it over to someone else without success.

I still would be willing to handout the sourcecode, even the domain if wanted, if someone wants to run it.

The site is written in Python with the Django Framework and best run on a dedicated server and needs ssd harddisk, otherwise the imports are too slow.

Since it was an hobby project, no unittest no documentation inside the sourcecode, cba todo that for hobby stuff.

Something like:
    https://www.hetzner.de/ot/hosting/pr...server/ex41ssd

is more then enough to let it run without problems.