Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Your honesty is refreshing. If it's really making you feel guilty then perhaps it is for the best that you report yourself. Otherwise you may simply end up feeling increasingly guilty and it'll impact upon your enjoyment of the game as a result.

Deleted
    Your deed was concealed. That you, without any gain, should choose to reveal it, seems to be nothing but a ridiculous choice. Nonetheless, should you have learned a good amount off of doing this, you can make a forum post to people and explain. Some time ago, I read a post about a person who admitted to purchasing gold, and why he would advise others to avoid doing the same thing. It was well-appreciated by the Blizzard moderators. In your situation, merely telling Blizzard is stupid. If your evil habits are concealed, and you choose to divert from them, then keep them concealed, unless you can shed some wisdom to others.

i'm more intrigued cause i've never seen boost being sold for gold let alone real money..... wonder how much it would cost
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22