Poll: What is the most OP class in 5.4.8?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    With the advent of Bloody Coin farming in BGs and looking at number KBs accumulated per round it is obvious the top three OP classes are Locks, Mages and Warriors as they always seem to have 2-3x as many as anyone else.

Heck just did a IoC where at the end a Lock on our team had 25kbs the next highest number of kbs was 6 and that was a quick round.

Heh I like how I guessed "Warlock > Warrior > Hunter" as top 3 and got it right...

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    3v3 is the only proper bracket in the game, random and rated bgs are beyond a joke
    That's a fine opinion. I personally have contempt for every arena bracket except possibly 5v5, which I admittedly have never done. 3v3 is nothing more than gimmick PVP far as I'm concerned.

The randomness of random bgs, despite the many shortcomings therein, is why I consider it to be the closest to true PVP outside of wPVP which rarely happens. Arena in general is a joke that is forced on bg players in order to get conquest gear as quickly as possible. I can understand why the die hard competitive players may dig that style of combat, but it is still mostly a gimmick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    That's a fine opinion. I personally have contempt for every arena bracket except possibly 5v5, which I admittedly have never done. 3v3 is nothing more than gimmick PVP far as I'm concerned.

The randomness of random bgs, despite the many shortcomings therein, is why I consider it to be the closest to true PVP outside of wPVP which rarely happens. Arena in general is a joke that is forced on bg players in order to get conquest gear as quickly as possible. I can understand why the die hard competitive players may dig that style of combat, but it is still mostly a gimmick.
    how is the only 'balanced' part of pvp a gimmick? I mean you're right it's not really balanced, but bgs are even more of a joke. I mean it's pve essentially.

Warlocks PVE and PVP wise

Deleted
    Mostly because random bgs are filled with imbecils that work against each other and their own team. So.... its close to a deathmatch?

OT: who the hell voted for pala?

I'm actually surprised DK is so low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eridon View Post
    I'm actually surprised DK is so low.
    Are you surprised that they arent OP this season (because theyre not) or
    are you surprised that they are this low on the votes (which also isnt that surprising because they arent op).

Deleted
    I'm surprised (not really) blizzard hasn't toned down warlocks and warriors on live, it's almost as if they don't give a fuck about live.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    There we go, made it a poll

Edit: Eep, in my haste I didn't look at the spelling on the last couple answers I typed in. Warrior4 should be Warrior - but it won't let me fix it ><
    Did I give you permission to edit my thread?

I didn't add a poll because it should be discussed as to what the most op is and everyone has different opinions and such. I have chosen warrior but the top votes has gone to warlock as you can see.

Why does warlock have the most votes? Has everyone forgotten mm hunters and their stupidly op damage? Sustained damage my ass, more like sustained burst. They already have a high critical chance on top of stacking critical rating on gear. What about frost mages guaranteeing kills in a deep freeze if you have no way out of it. Spammable CC with no CD, more slows than God himself and to top it all off they have the almighty blink.

This forum is whack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    Why does warlock have the most votes? Has everyone forgotten mm hunters and their stupidly op damage? Sustained damage my ass, more like sustained burst. They already have a high critical chance on top of stacking critical rating on gear. What about frost mages guaranteeing kills in a deep freeze if you have no way out of it. Spammable CC with no CD, more slows than God himself and to top it all off they have the almighty blink.

This forum is whack.
    Are 5k Steady Shot crits too much for you to handle?

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Are 5k Steady Shot crits too much for you to handle?
    Troll harder.

Arcane shot seems to fly under the radar but fuck it does hurt when the Hunter procs thrill of the hunt, which is all the time.

Warlocks... err mah gerdddd, rage

Why is it that Rogues are always high on polls like this no matter how good they actually are?

For world pvp WW Monks are just stupid. Lots of mobility, fair burst, stuns, pets, reasonable ranged attacks, a spammable root and insane self heals! They basically have everything except fear and an offensive dispel....gg.

10+ Year Old Account
    looooooooooooooooooooooooxxxx, little bastards, jus waitin for fear to wear off while missles be droppin on my head. Them crits/ticks, they jus sit there eattin candy waitin for their target to drop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    Did I give you permission to edit my thread?

I didn't add a poll because it should be discussed as to what the most op is and everyone has different opinions and such. I have chosen warrior but the top votes has gone to warlock as you can see.
    Adding a poll doesn't really remove the discussion - but it does give us a running tally for people's perspectives.

Also - Pfft! I'm add polls where I want!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Are the highest votes for lock because of destro or aff?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Are the highest votes for lock because of destro or aff?
    You never know with the ignorant masses tbh. Affli is dominant in 3s but i guess you could take
    a real beating on timeless isle from a destruction lock...

Affliction Warlock is objectively the most OP spec in 5.4.8.

EDIT: Oooooh, pvp. No idea
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!