Level 90 without any mount riding

An update to 'level 80 without riding'

I have made it to level 90 without level 20 riding through quest. I did each dungeon once through specific queue as to not get bonus exp. I only got a ride from someone with a 2 person mount once for 20 seconds to get to mists of pandaria ship.

Note: this was a pain in the behind

i.imgur(dot)com/YekfHfg.jpg

Deleted
    well.. ive done 1-90 without riding before.

10+ Year Old Account
    congrats man that does sound like a pain. i can barely stand to level with slow flying.

Mostly questing or mostly dungeons?
    Assuming your 2 minutes mounted was getting to the skyfire, I think if you use a mage portal to shrine of seven, then run to where the skyfire appears in pandaria, you get offered a quest? certainly on my boosted 90 I haven't done the skyfire flight, yet the skyfire is hanging around the village and I can see quests on offer.
    I've only ever gone without training due to funding, or because on my Warrior I wanted to explore Northrend on his Brown Goat.
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

I did something like that once. Back in Cata I leveled a Worgen Druid without using any mounts... But, Running Wild and Flight Form helped me cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalastrear View Post
    An update to 'level 80 without riding'

I have made it to level 90 without level 20 riding through quest. I did each dungeon once through specific queue as to not get bonus exp. I only got a ride from someone with a 2 person mount once for 20 seconds to get to mists of pandaria ship.

Note: this was a pain in the behind

i.imgur(dot)com/YekfHfg.jpg
    I remember back in Vanilla, mind you I played a Shaman, I never got the riding training or a mount. My thought was I was just going to skip the normal mount speed to save up gold to get the expert riding. So I leveled all the way to 60 with no mount. When I finally got 60, went to the trainer, found out I needed the previous training. That was my epic noob moment of WoW.

what was the /played time?

Also... this seems like the least fun thing that I can think of to do in wow. Probably because I love flying. But I'm still curious on the /played.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickthid View Post
    I did something like that once. Back in Cata I leveled a Worgen Druid without using any mounts... But, Running Wild and Flight Form helped me cheat.
    That's not the same at all. Cheater!