Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandapuncher View Post
    only time I bought a pet was if it was for charity. But yes, if no one bought any store mounts they wouldn't make them

What is disappointing is the store mounts often look much better than ingame mounts.

Oh and to the inevitable "Subjective" go ahead and shove it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also my right to make fun of people who do. So, don't see your point. To me, if you need to pay 25 dollars for self satisfaction, which is all that gives. You need to prioritize. with 250 mounts in game, seems stupid to buy one. Been rocking my netherwing since 2009 (I think) kinda hoping a remastered one shows up sometime. (even if they are all unique and look cooler, looks like the fey dragon and the chimera will drop in WoD, a look-alike version at least)

just like people who wear socks and sandals.. or crocs...

just remember, the rarest mount in the game is a cloud serpent, and the mount for grinding days and days on timeless isle, is another recolored cloud serpent, and the garrosh mount is another wolf, and the heroic mount is a remade scorpion.

Meanwhile, mounts that change color $25
    It's also my right to call you a cry baby and all this bitching does is make your look immature. The mount that changes colors looks ugly as sin. Cloud serpents aren't pretty but they aren't deformed either. Not at all 25$ is nothing to some people and its their call whether the mount is worth it or not. You can trade someone ingame gold for the mount as well.
    Last edited by Deviant; 2014-07-04 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    I feel so bad for you, you had to work with Morello *shudders*
    Not directly.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaIsAMan View Post
    Not directly.
    Thank god. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I not so secretly wish he gets fired from Riot and Ghostcrawler takes his spot completely.(they are both occupying the same position at Riot right now I believe.)

It's the fiery embodiment of FrankerZ!

So far the only thing Blizzard can keep schedule (release on time, even surprisingly before time) is their product in in-game store. Does that ring a bell?

One has to admit that the end-game of Mop is burnt out as crap, it really is the worst end-game in the history of WoW ever, however, all kinds of in-game merchandise have the most frequent updating cycle and their prices are raising all the time, is that just a coincidence?

Coming to a Blizzard Store near you...

I'm praying to all gods that this isn't the thing they have been working on that they hadn't told us about!

funny thing is... I don't think they said if it's a companion pet or a hunter pet
    if it's a hunter pet.. well, I guess it's time to level mine
    and if it's companion... PLEASE...praise the sunwell, don't make it ANOTHER store item...

Best pun ever! Molten Corgi, I love it!

Molten Corgi... I wonder if a lil' Ragnaros lives in his tummy.

This needs to be the 10th year Anniversary gift

do it, Blizz! Make it so!

Must... Have... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Of course for no less than 25$ from the store.

I demand a giveaway !

wow such Corgi much molten

Quote Originally Posted by Astralite View Post
    This needs to be the 10th year Anniversary gift

do it, Blizz! Make it so!
    Hogger is the 10th anniversary gift
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Such an ugly pet, not worth money if put in blizzard store :/