Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Its not really humor, its something else. Its more along the lines of poopy head jokes, that 3 year olds say.
    Not really familiar with her stand up routine are you? She was never really high-brow funny. She was like a 1984 female version of Dane Cook. The kind of stand up you watch and say, "this person is a fucking idiot...but damn it I am laughing."
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Why do conservatives have a tough time distinguishing Comedians and their art from from reality?
    You really think its conservatives up in arms over a joke aimed at the Obamas?

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout View Post
    You really think its conservatives up in arms over a joke aimed at the Obamas?
    Meh, we are mad at someone...might as well be fundamental conservatives. Fuck those guys...am I right???
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt that her thing? Cuse if it is its just gona boost sales a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'm rapidly aging and losing relevance, pay attention to me!" is all I hear.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    She has mans hands also there was video of obama calling his wife micheal lol
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Joan Rivers makes jokes about everything regardless of topic or person. Her holocaust joke pissed off some people and she's jewish. Besides she hasn't said anything about the obama's anyone else hasn't. Kind of a long running joke for republicans to call obama's wife a tranny. This is not new. Who gives a shit outside of the overly sensitive?

I don't think she was kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Christ, Joan Rivers is 81!?
    Not really. Considering that at this stage she is almost entirely plastic, she probably stopped ageing in her late 60s.
    Her face is pure nightmare fuel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comedians make comedic comments. More news at 11.

Celebs or famous people are hardly immune from comedians. The comment looks controversial on paper, but when I watch the video, I don't see anything offending about it.

- - - Updated - - -

..but if I had to be honest, Michelle Obama does look a little manly.

Hardly a "controversial" claim...

15+ Year Old Account
    The biggest joke is that Joan look like a 81 year old whore. Her joke was kinda funny too though.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares, she'll be dead soon.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    only in america.....

who the fuck cares.. It's an old snarky lady, the snarky is part of her comedy pattern, and if that offends anyone...

Congratulations, you've just got trolled by an 81 yr old comedian.

Might dig a bit deeper to find some intelligence, that can shield you in the future.

Personally, I am not a fan of hers, nor am I annoyed by her. I do however respect her for the activity and longevity she displays at her age.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

It's a joke. Shit, we call Angela Merkel worse things on TV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    It's a joke. Shit, we call Angela Merkel worse things on TV.
    lol, exactly.....

But here's the truth... Rivers remarks are likely a joke about the whole situation as such.
    There are conspiracy accusations how Obama is gay triggered by the right wing crazies of this country.
    If that was truly the case, then.. well...... possibly the First lady is transgender. It's a logical conclusion.

Called Satire.... Comment on something with humor.
    http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay
    http://www.thenation.com/article/170...gay-conspiracy
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I don't think she was kidding.
    Lol! I have never thought she is attractive. Just something about the way she looks.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    She is that old person that says a lot of stupid shit but you ignore because you figure that they aren't all there in the head and will die soon anyway...problem is the old bag is going to outlive all of us.
    It's not as stupid as some of the media's attempt to portray Michelle Obama as some sex goddess, as they did with Hillary too. Neither woman is particularly attractive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Who cares, she'll be dead soon.
    Like Obama's presidency.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    It's not as stupid as some of the media's attempt to portray Michelle Obama as some sex goddess, as they did with Hillary too. Neither woman is particularly attractive.

Damn where was I when that was happening, especially with Hillary. I remember them doing that with Palin but the most they said about Michelle Obama was that she has nice toned arms.

I am just waiting for Joan Rivers to finish making herself look like Elsa Patton.

There's a picture of the first lady of france, the princess of spain and michelle Obama walking up some stairs. I wish I could link the pic because it is funny.