Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    TRUTH: these people are not real pvp players, they are farmers. They make themselves feel better by having full set, at least, because theres nothing else they can achieve.
    Must have been hard work to track down every person who caps to find out their reasoning to do so and to evaluate each individual as to know if they will ever achieve anything but you didn't just stop there, you apparently got the entirety of the pvp community to agree on what you define to be real pvp.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guilds? In my case I used to just force a friend of mine to help me cap in 2's even though I'm pretty sure he didn't enjoy it much. Then I joined my current Guild, and it needed people for its RBG Team. We hit 2K on Tuesday, and have played between 1600 and 1900 most of 5.4. A couple do 3's in my Guild for fun/mounts etc. If you want to do more than 2's, join a PVP Guild. You'll probably find more like-minded players.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Because it's a horribly broken shitty bracket you just use to cap.

Not to mention it gives no reward? Why would you even want rating in it? When you could just do 3s instead.