Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm glad they took it out of the trailer itself but only because I feel it would of ruined the feel of the trailer if kept in. But coming out like this I find it really funny.

Deleted
    I came here to say how much I liked the lill clip and read to see if there was any fun and interesting answers to it and... why are there so many that complains about it?
    This clip isn't really meant to mean anything, just a short fun clip for the masses to laugh to.
    No you don't have to like it, it's after all up to each and one alone to like or dislike it after all.
    But why are there so many that complains about time and money taken away from raid tiers, or how bad they have made it and so on... Blizzard could have made an even worse clip then this but it is still the core jokes that you like the most.
    You don't have to like Mr. Bean, but you may still appreciate some other work of Rowan Atkinson's. It's actually the same with Blizzard. Suck it up.

"If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide." - Mahatma Gandhi.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeith View Post
    You don't have to like Mr. Bean, but you may still appreciate some other work of Rowan Atkinson's.
    Totally unrelated to the thread, but my friend once described Blackadder as "the guy who does Mr. Bean showing he has comedic talent." I tend to agree, as I don't really enjoy Mr. Bean very much but find Blackadder to be one of the funniest damn shows I've ever seen.

15+ Year Old Account
    I liked it, and wish it was longer.

As for "this cost us a raid tier", I honestly hope a really large majority of you are joking. I haven't read the thread, but I have read enough, and know this forum well enough, to know that it's probably been posted a whole lot already. For those of you who are serious, do you want Blizzard to put every single non raid related feature on the shelf so you could have 20 raid tiers pr expansion instead? The rest of the community can then turn the argument around and say "This raid tier cost us XX content". Balance and variety is better, might even be so for those of you who are obsessed with the raid tiers. You just might not realize how much the rest of the content actually helps creating and overall better experience for you. Not saying the loss of a few pets and mounts from the store would be missed, but cinematics for example, as in this case, may help create better involvement from the players. There's a reason the Wrathgate cinematic was so widely appreciated. It's not all "black and white", but I seriously hope a large majority of you realize this on your own.

Deleted
    Totally unrelated to the thread, but my friend once described Blackadder as "the guy who does Mr. Bean showing he has comedic talent." I tend to agree, as I don't really enjoy Mr. Bean very much but find Blackadder to be one of the funniest damn shows I've ever seen.
    No you totally misinterpreted my sentence as you need the whole part.

You don't have to like Mr. Bean, but you may still appreciate some other work of Rowan Atkinson's. It's actually the same with Blizzard.
    The last bit is important.
    To clarify. You don't have to like the small movie clips blizzard make, or even the in-game movie events they have. But you may still appreciate other stuff blizzard makes.

I like it. Nothing to get bent out of shape over. It's probably something leftover they had shelved away. Even if it was recently made, it's not like it took a ton of resources to make since most of it is was already made from the MoP cinematic. A small team probably made this over the course of a week while the primary team is working on the WoD cinematic.

About the video, it's too bad they didn't go farther to make people that complained about the Panderan look like bigger idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeith View Post
    No you totally misinterpreted my sentence as you need the whole part. The last bit is important.
    Oh, I totally agree; I just felt like commenting on Rowan Atkinson.

Couldn't at least ONE of you look at this and say to yourself "man i hope the Warcraft Movie has at LEAST this level of graphic quality" instead of all the stupid grumbling. And lighten up a bit. Life is short. Have a little bit of fun, see the world through kinder eyes for a bit. Take a break from the negative.

Deleted
    Ok, maybe the movie will be awesome, we don't know yet, but why not just produce a 90 minutes long CGI thingy ? They are always gorgeous, epic AND funny ! I for sure would pay good money for that ^^
    Last edited by mmoc130c3465fa; 2014-07-05 at 08:35 AM.

I loled! And a feature length movie in this style would be awesome. o_o

PS. The cinematics team does not make raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Boring and lame.

Everyones feelings about MoP summed up in under a minute.

I actually want to see more of these two in the future.

Maybe they end up stranded in Pandaria, separated from their respective factions and end up living among the Pandaren.

There, they make peace with each other and actually become bros.

In future expansions, I'd like to see them travel around Kalimdor and the EK together experiencing and previewing expansions for us.

For instance, if this was Cata, we could see them peering over a ridge at a Twilight Cultist camp, or for WotLK, they could be in EPL watching Naxx come to life and fly off.

They would then of course report back to their respective factions. But ultimately, reunite and become adventure bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    I liked it, and wish it was longer.

As for "this cost us a raid tier", I honestly hope a really large majority of you are joking. I haven't read the thread, but I have read enough, and know this forum well enough, to know that it's probably been posted a whole lot already. For those of you who are serious, do you want Blizzard to put every single non raid related feature on the shelf so you could have 20 raid tiers pr expansion instead? The rest of the community can then turn the argument around and say "This raid tier cost us XX content". Balance and variety is better, might even be so for those of you who are obsessed with the raid tiers. You just might not realize how much the rest of the content actually helps creating and overall better experience for you. Not saying the loss of a few pets and mounts from the store would be missed, but cinematics for example, as in this case, may help create better involvement from the players. There's a reason the Wrathgate cinematic was so widely appreciated. It's not all "black and white", but I seriously hope a large majority of you realize this on your own.
    unfortunately its 50/50.Half is just trolling the other half.... just plain stupid thats all.

While I though tthis was funny, my only issue with it was it's Blizzard almost giving in to people that claimed that the Pandaren were a joke and this says that even the two factions cannot take it seriously....bit of a slap in the face for people

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh. If they'd give me some news on Naxx for Hearthstone I'd be far more entertained. At least I'm in beta, so I won't complain too much. :P

Meh. Don't really see the point of this, nor did i find it funny.

Glad others liked it though.

Still a better ending than Siege of Orgrimar.

At least it was funny and it shows off the stupidity of pandas in warcaft to boot.

Good clip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    At least it was funny and it shows off the stupidity of pandas in warcaft to boot.

Good clip.
    also very british .. fighting each other to the blood but end up in a tavern / pub and get hammerd ^^