Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I haven't really done anything I feel guilty about. I don't feel bad for killing my enemies in games, and I'm rarely a prick to people who aren't my enemies unless they deserve it. The closest thing I can think of would've been a time in vanilla when I was helping a couple guild members of mine. We were all warlocks and they didn't have the gold or group for the items necessary to get the mount, and I'd already done it and had the items. They weren't very bright, and I convinced them that the most fair way was if I'd let them use my items if they each paid me half of what they're worth, so that we'd each have only paid half. They didn't ever catch on that I made all my gold back with that exchange, so it wasn't an even split at all. But I don't feel bad for it, since I still helped them a lot and did the dungeons again when I didn't have to. I guess I've also gotten too close with a girl that I really shouldn't have through the game, but that wasn't really game related so it doesn't count.

10+ Year Old Account
    bought the recipe star belt off auction house for im not even kidding....25gold. resold it for 44k. was a really nice payday.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I bought 10 PLEX off the EVE Market one day cuz someone fucked up a decimal when they posted it. I regret nothing.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...

I'm generally a nice guy (treat others like you'd like to be treated yourself and all that) but I did do some nasty things when I was a bit younger :P

When me and my best friend were like 12 we used to play this game called Dransik (a really old "MMORPG") where you could loot other people after killing them but the items would become "stolen" unless you waited for their body to decompose and the items to drop on the ground.

My friend was quite high level and geared when I started so one day after I had dinged lvl20 or something we decided to go and "gear me up" so to speak... I would go and poke / annoy some semi-geared and higher level folks in a rather popular leveling place and have them chase me into the woods where my friend was lying in wait and we would kill the poor guy and he'd drop some of his gear on the ground... We did this a few times until they also dropped their weapon upon death.

Then we'd pull tons of mobs around the corpse while my friend stood on top of the corpse tanking all the mobs. The killed guy would come back for his gear (which was easy to loot back as long as you got next to the corpse) but couldnt get his own body looted because it was surrounded by tons of mobs which he couldnt kill fast enough without his gear/weapon and I could kill him as well even if he was higher level as he was almost naked :P

Then after a while the body/bodies would decompose and we'd get to loot his items without them being tagged as "stolen" and after doing this a few times I was suddenly geared in rather decent gear :P Most people only had like 1-2 good items so we had to do it many times for me to get the said good items for all slots, too.

Didnt feel bad at all. It was more hilarious if anything :P

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I betrayed Ulfric Stormcloak...... I joined the empire in one play through... I AM NOT A TRUE NORD FORGIVE ME TALOS!
    I did that too.... but when i was playing my Breton chick. NO NORD SHALL ALLY WITH THE EMPIRE!
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    ...And why you feel guilty about ti!

Confess away!
    You changed your avatar?!!?! I can't even recognise you!

in half life 1 multiplayer free for all death match no respawns, YEARRRRSS ago. Me and a friend had teamed up against the others with our own voice chat. This is a game I was REALLY good at. The last guy was giving us a hard time despite 1 vs 2

so to deal with him, I set up bomb satchels in a room and used crates to jump up against the corner of the ceiling with my trigger, while my friend baited him to the room. The plan was for him to boost jump into the 2nd room at the end of the bomb room, at which point the other guy would enter and I blow him into kingdom come.

So it all goes off as planned but my friend boost jumps to the side room while saying "Iam not an idiot, you put bombs in that room! WAIT DUDE NO"

BOOM!

I had put satchels in all three rooms. I had one satchel placed in the extra room and had covered the wall above the door with laser trip mines out of sight. No way he would see or trigger them but the one satchel would make them explode above his head, ensuring his death.

Ludicrious gibs EVERYWHERE.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-07-09 at 09:04 AM.

I afk a lot in LFR these days, doing just enough to not get kicked while working on alts' cloaks. I used to be a real asshole on my old account, would lead raids on my old server and was strict as hell with pugs, if they weren't pulling their weight I'd get the whole raid shittalking them then boot them. In War Thunder if someone pisses me off I follow them around and team kill them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once helped a guildy ninja the Twilight Drake in a pug Sarth 25 3 drakes the night we were all transferring servers. I still feel dirty when I ride mine.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    I afk a lot in LFR these days, doing just enough to not get kicked while working on alts' cloaks. I used to be a real asshole on my old account, would lead raids on my old server and was strict as hell with pugs, if they weren't pulling their weight I'd get the whole raid shittalking them then boot them. In War Thunder if someone pisses me off I follow them around and team kill them.
    Just kill them? Man that weak. You should tea-bag them after a kill. (well tehnicaly bumping back into a wreck and back)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Killed a few things, tried to take the clothes of female chars in some games. You know the deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember the WOTLK opening event?

Good times.... good times.....

I just remembered something I did to my rbg guild during cataclysm. So back then there was an invisible floor above the whirlpool in stranglethorn vale, you could stand on it but if you teleported someone while standing on the invisible floor he/she would just fall off into the whirlpool and die. So I used the have group will travel ability to teleport my whole guild there

I also used it to summon them underwater to try to drown them. Have group will travel days were fun.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

My biggest one was in WoW. I play a Warrior and have done the entire Shadowmourne chain, and I have the Jaina's Locket item that puts up a group portal to Dalaran. I liked to put this portal up at Ultraxion's room in Dragon Soul (right on the spot where the portal to Hagara's room spawns after you down Ultraxion). Watch as half the raid teleports to Dalaran. Especially hilarious in LFR. Nobody suspected a warrior of being the one who dropped a Dalaran portal.

I can't really say I feel guilty about it (I am kind of a prankster and can't resist doing stuff like that). But it's the only thing I can think of that might be appropriate for this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    My biggest one was in WoW. I play a Warrior and have done the entire Shadowmourne chain, and I have the Jaina's Locket item that puts up a group portal to Dalaran. I liked to put this portal up at Ultraxion's room in Dragon Soul (right on the spot where the portal to Hagara's room spawns after you down Ultraxion). Watch as half the raid teleports to Dalaran. Especially hilarious in LFR. Nobody suspected a warrior of being the one who dropped a Dalaran portal.

I can't really say I feel guilty about it (I am kind of a prankster and can't resist doing stuff like that). But it's the only thing I can think of that might be appropriate for this thread.
    I did that many times.
    My favorite was summoning raid to malygos.
    Oh and...i did that EVERY WEEK 8 times. Never got kicked haha.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Remember the WOTLK opening event?

Good times.... good times.....
    I had so much fun roleplaying as my healer during that.

Oh! Confession time. I've actually ERP'd in Goldshire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Burning cats?
    Not just cats! Whole parades that went by. Limitless fun with that gas can 8-)