Looking for builders for new modern fantasy style rp server

I: Introduction
    ------------------
    Hello, I am the Elemental criminal. So now that we got that out of the way let’s actually talk about why this is on the forums. I own a server being hosted by fluctis hosts it is 1.5 gigabytes ram and 6 gigabytes storage (20-30 slots). While I was thinking I decided to make it a hardcore rp. Now here’s the real fun, the building. While trust me I’d love to be able to have the attention span to build this myself, I will need help from others in the building Phase.

II: About the server
    ----------------------
    The server will be a medieval-esque fantasy server with a modern style. When I say that I mean I’m building the worlds lore around a world where weaponry never got a chance to evolve. Meaning things like present day buildings continued, However weaponry stayed at magic, swords, and bows. The server will have multiple races, 3 base classes with branching paths, and also 10 professions. Factions will have a chance to control land, and therefore economy in that land, and prisoners will be allowed. However it will be hardcore rp meaning you must stick to the character you make, and apply to make an evil character. I will also need builders and will be looking for moderators. On a side note, yes, this server will be whitelisted mainly because NO one wants whining kids in the chat or people who grief, break immersion, etc. Also there will be no pay to win or favoritism. The story line will be extremely player influenced and you will notice the effects of events on the world.

III: Applications
    ------------------
    Finally we reach the end I really do hope some people will be interested in the server, and will apply to build. I do believe servers with good communities are important, and can introduce you to very kind people you can eventually call friends. And I hope to see people applying so we can have a good time making a beautiful and immersive world.

Builders Application:
    ----------------------
    Minecraft Username:

Do you have skype:

Do you work well with others:

Have you ever been banned from a server:

Are you interested in the server? Why?:

Experience in building:

What kind of Building style are you used to? (Ex. Modern, Medieval, Futuristic):

Do you have experience with plugins like world edit, world guard, and voxel sniper?:

Builders Application:
    ----------------------
    Minecraft Username: kitkat1011123 (May be changed soon when name changes are available.)

Age: 13 (I don't take offence if you tell me I am too young, don't worry.)

Do you have skype: Yes (PM me if/when you need it)

Do you work well with others: For the most part. I am easily infuriated with those who are difficult though.

Have you ever been banned from a server: No

Are you interested in the server? Why?: I have been looking for an RP server for some time, and this was the best one I've found.

Experience in building: I have built for two servers, one which was modern and the other which was medieval. I'm also an excellent terraformer.

What kind of Building style are you used to? (Ex. Modern, Medieval, Futuristic): I'm a good builder when it comes to houses in particular, including modern, ultra modern, and medieval. I can do other buildings as well, just not as well.

Do you have experience with plugins like world edit, world guard, and voxel sniper?: I know how to use World Edit and Voxel Sniper, however I do not remember how to use WG.

This isn't really the place to advertise for your server. There's a sticky thread at the top of the forum to advertise servers here.