574 Enhancement Shaman LF Heroic/WoD Mythic

Hey,

So after about 2 months of progression being halted and people deciding to not play anymore, my current guild has decided to stop raiding as a whole. I've also taken a 2 month or so break just to chill out after all that happaned, but now i'm looking for a new place to raid for the rest of this expansion and going into WoD. I am fine with transferring and faction doesn't matter to me. I was 10/14H before all this happened

I'm a very self aware player and I always come prepared and on time. I fully believe that the time everyone sets aside to raid should be used to it's max potential, including knowing ahead of time what a new encounter entails instead of being spoon fed all the details of the fight during the raid time.

Mostly i'm looking for a guild that focuses on fully clearing current content on heroic/mythic mode each tier. What you can expect from me is a player who knows his class and role and is very dedicated during raid times. Reply to here, or you can add my battletag Skyfire#1865.

Looking to raid 2/3 times a week and a guild that starts at or after 5 pm PST.
    Last edited by Skyfire21; 2014-07-10 at 01:24 AM.

Contact me and let's talk about getting you back into raiding!

PepChwartz#1917

We raid a little later (9pm PST, M W Th); however, we have a lot to offer. Uninterrupted progression raiding for the last 8 years in a mature, adult, environment.

whisperwind-eleven[dot] com

Whisperwind Eleven is a 25 man Horde guild on the Whisperwind server focused on progressing through content based on raids that go from 9pm to midnight PST.
    Founded in February of 2006, WW11 is a progression raiding guild that values a culture of mature, respectful and fun gameplay over server firsts.

Currently 12/14 Heroic SoO

Key accomplishments:
    (achievements cleared while content was current unless noted)
    * Cleared Sunwell Plateau after the 3.0 nerfs.
    * Glory of the Raider
    * 10 and 25: Glory of the Ulduar Raider, Algalon
    * 25-man Tribute to Insanity
    * Heroic Halion - 25
    * 11/12 Hard Modes in ICC-25
    * Glory of the ICC Raider 25
    * 9/13 Cataclysm HM (13/13 cleared for fun later during DS)
    * 5/6 Firelands HM
    * Glory of the Firelands Raider 25
    * 8/8 DS HM
    * Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider 25
    * 4/16 Heroic Tier 14
    * 4/12 Heroic ToT
    * 12/14 Heroic SoO

10+ Year Old Account
    If the time becomes a non-factor for you let me know.
    IMMEDIATE spot for an Enhancement shaman.
    14/14H, two days a week.
    We start at 7EST though.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

15+ Year Old Account
    <<< Check Please> is the top ranked PvE guild on the Durotan server. We are an eclectic group with members ranging from students to full-time working adults. What ties us all together is our unequivocal desire to succeed, our passion for taking on/overcoming challenges, and the constant search for refinements to our performance. The guild raids on a moderate 3-day schedule, but does seek to complete all content in a timely manner. To accomplish this we strive for maximum efficiency and effectiveness in all of our raids, and value these same qualities in our members. We do socialize both inside and outside raiding and enjoy playing several other games together--with many members that play League of Legends, Dota, and D3.

Notable Feats:

Realm First! Lei Shen Heroic! US 24th
    Realm First! Ra-Den! US 29th
    Realm First! Sha of Fear Heroic! US 26th
    Realm First! Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic! US 32nd

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
    We at <Check Please> are only looking for long-term members, we do not want players that will quit as soon as the current tier of content comes to an end. We are not going anywhere, and want members that will be part of our raiding core that will still be with us throughout the duration of Pandaria and beyond. Everyone that joins will be an active raider, you will be given a chance to make yourself stand out and earn your raid spot. Understand that during progression we will do whatever is necessary to make the encounter we're learning as easy as possible, and if you cannot handle being sat out for a fight this is not the place for you. Please know we are very fair with how we handle sitting out certain classes, and everyone will see the most equal amount of raid time possible.

SCHEDULE AND ATTENDANCE
    Our raiding schedule is as follows (EST):

Monday: 9PM-12AM
    Tuesday: 9PM-12AM
    Wednesday: 9PM-12AM

We have taken a short break from the release of 5.4 until about 8 weeks ago. We're beginning to refine our roster for the upcoming expansion and plan on clearing Siege of Orgrimmar on 25M Heroic Difficulty.

All applicants contact:
    Almonds (Chris#11507)
    Tomi (tomi#1695)

http://www.checkpls.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Contingency is a semi-hardcore 10man guild on Alexstrasza looking to recruit for 20man Mythic raiding in WoD.

What type of players do we want?

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it's available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team. This involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
    • Having stable computers and internet connections
    • Min/maxing your character
    • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes' developments as well as the game's developments and upcoming changes

Ranks at the end of each tier:

Tier 12 (25man) 7/7H US #179
    Tier 13 (25man) 8/8H US #84
    Tier 14 (25man) 16/16H US #59
    Tier 15 (25man) 13/13H US #36
    Tier 16 (10man) 14/14H US #70

We are currently recruiting exceptional players of all classes to continue improving our progression in Warlords of Draenor and beyond.

What were looking for: Skilled Players on/off Server.

Just because these are the only classes listed does not mean we don't have room or a perm spot. Good players who want to progress with low raid hours this is the place for you!

Raid Times:

9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Monday-Thursday

Contact Information:

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
    In Game: Divr Problim Adellianna
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

going to add your btag. Lucky#1225

Code:
    US Rank: #39 www(dot)guildox(dot)com/go/g.aspx?a=4&w=US&l=EN
    Realm Rank: #1
    Realm: US-Velen/Eonar combined realm (PvE)
    Datacenter: New York City
    Format: Currently 25-man* (*going to 20)
    Faction: Horde
    Timezone: US Eastern (EST)
    Raid Times: Mon-Thurs* 8p-12a EST (*MoP completed on 3 d/wk schedule.)
    Guild Age: 9 years
    Atmosphere: Not d-bags. Not bads. Not trolls.
    Recruiter: Cobane#1358
    Twitter: twitter(dot)com/shadeofarrows
    Shade of Arrows is recruiting:
    DPS- all classes
    Healer- all classes
    Tank- will review exceptional players.

Goals: Our goal in WoD is to finish each tier on heroic in 2 months or less from tier release. Ideally, the faster the better. This will allow months of downtime between tiers and we expect to finish in the top 30 for the Americas/Oceanic. If tiers drag out for 4-6 months, schedules become complicated and natural roster turnover hurts progression.

Immortalis – Horde / Zul’jin (PvE) – 12/14 HM
    Raid schedule: 10/25 Raiding, Monday - Thursday: 8PM (EST) - 11PM (EST)

We've recently lost a number of players for various reasons, and as a result have switched to raiding 10 man so we can continue clearing the instance while rotating people through for gearing purposes. We are actively recruiting to re-fill our raid roster so we can continue 25 man raiding and move into mythic raiding in Warlords.

Current Needs:
    Ranged: Druid, Priest, Warlock, Hunter, Shaman
    Melee: DK, Druid, Monk, Shaman
    Healers: Druid, Priest
    Tanks: Closed

If this sounds interesting, feel free to read more about us!
    Recruitment thread for more info - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1112260?page=1
    Guild Website - http://www.immortalisguild.net
    BattleTag Contacts for any questions - Raelina#1496, Dustpuppy#1853 or Quiggy#1450

Good luck in your search!

Hi! I'd love to talk more with you about raiding with us.

[A] <Last Pull> 11/14 heroic. We are currently recruiting 1-2 healers and DPS for 25 man raiding! Come join us as we kill new heroic bosses and look towards the next expansion!

<Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius is a 25man raiding guild. Founded in 2007, we’ve been raiding 25 man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment. While we can arrange a cross-realm trial run, we feel that new members joining us on Cenarius is important. A guild is more than just the 9 hours we spend raiding together, so we do require that individuals transfer upon joining.

Full recruitment thread for more info:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ealers-amp-DPS!

Raid Times:
    7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 15 minute break halfway through.
    Current Progression:
    11/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar
    Loot:
    Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.
    If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

How to contact us:

• Battletag (Earrl): slimey42#1203
    • Send me a PM on our forums http://tempestgorg.enjin.com
    • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
    • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you! Look for Ninetailfox or Earrl.

Contact Ninetailfox, Earrl, or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!