Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Tarren Mill is pretty horde dominated, high pop but not so much as Stormscale.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    isn't draenor german or PvE?

And Stormscale best Horde PvP server i heard
    Kazzak best for PvE
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post

Kazzak best for PvE
    Draenor is English PvE, but there is a relatively decent amount of pvp players there or there was last time I checked at least, not sure why the OP doesn't want to go to Stormscale, it's simply the best choice for horde pvp in eu. I know the problem used to be the amount of fanboys there but thats not so much of an issue any more with pretty much all of the E-celebs going alliance/US.

Deleted
    Kazzak and Stormscale. I play on both and both are crowded.

Deleted
    Tarren Mill is a good option if you want a horde heavy pvp server thats busy but without massive queues on release. The community is pretty good, always seems to be a good mix of pve and pvp, but I'm not sure of the quality of the pvp. However as mentioned by someone else, since all arena/rbg is cross realm now it doesn't really matter too much, install oqueue and off you go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post

Kazzak best for PvE
    Maybe a few years ago, its becoming more of a pve server, its hard to find any decent rbg group, all you see in trade is: lf flex, lf soo normal.
    The time when there where great arena guys and good rbg groups is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Hovsa View Post
    This game and its community was nice & factions were pretty evenly divided until paid server/faction transfers came along.

I will never understand why Blizzard decided to undermine this perfect thing they created, simply for a little extra profit...
    One Word. Activision.

Blizzard stated that they would NEVER offer realm transfer or faction change before activision joined Vivendi. Now they did and voila.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hovsa View Post
    This game and its community was nice & factions were pretty evenly divided until paid server/faction transfers came along.

I will never understand why Blizzard decided to undermine this perfect thing they created, simply for a little extra profit...
    Because the players demanded it. Maybe. I have no idea. I still like it though..

Deleted
    You can take a look at realmpop to get an idea. Note its not 100% but its pretty close.

http://wow.realmpop.com/eu.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    Cool ty for answers.

Now to watch Brazil win.
    Not a chance, Germany is the far superior team =)

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    One Word. Activision.

Blizzard stated that they would NEVER offer realm transfer or faction change before activision joined Vivendi. Now they did and voila.
    Aside from the fact that realm transfers were available long before Activision merge.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Tarren Mill, even though I don't play there at the moment I did have toon there at one point. It Seemed pretty damn active for a server that isn't full.
    Seemed pretty balanced between Horde and Alliance too

Horde PvP is dead @ EU if you aim for high end arena. Certain hubs get bigger while others get smaller, hence why there is a Horde PvPer decline.