Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogz View Post
    Like http://www.torhead.com/ability/fc2Kv...rmal-detonator ? But with a yellow rocket. ('cuz bigger explosion)
    Yes, more like a mix of this and Zed ult from LoL.
    Death Mark
    ACTIVE: Zed becomes untargetable for 0.75 seconds and dashes to the target enemy champion. Upon arrival, he marks the target for death and spawns a shadow that lasts for 6 seconds at the cast location. Reactivating Death Mark will cause Zed to swap places with this shadow.
    After 3 seconds, Death Mark will trigger, dealing flat physical damage plus a percentage of all physical and magic damage dealt to the marked champion while it was active.

Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    - Loaded for Bear: Consumes all of your LnL charges, causing your next Explosive Shot to deal the combined damage of all consumed charges to the primary target and to all targets within 8 yards (needs mini mushroom cloud graphic for full effect).
    Call it "Loaded for Elekk" and I'm in.

Assuming Explosive Shot ticks will add to each other instead of overwriting, I'd say the CD should be an increase in Multistrike and it removes Explosive Shots CD for 5 seconds. That way you would also have a bunch of LnL procs post-CD. Probably too OP, but to be honest looking at the damage meters, hunters are absolute shit at the moment. Even on fights like that blast furnace one where it's near a 100% mobility fight... lol FU Blizzard. Learn to balance please. ;(

How about an ability which would proc old Expose Weakness (TBC one, target debuff) on crit and multistrike? We get additional raid utility, which would be very unique and we get another button to mash

Large rocket with a slow travel time. Explosive shot ticks on the target (starting from after the rocket is loosed) it are automatic multistrikes in the form of small, faster rockets. The more fast rockets that hit the target the more damage the big rocket does when it hits, capping at x stacks to cap the damage. Probably 3-5 second travel time doesn't seem outrageous. Rewards LnL pooling, spreads out the damage, doesn't change the rotation, would look badass.
    Last edited by turboether; 2014-08-13 at 10:51 PM.

I was horribly lied to and Survival won't be getting a cooldown button.
    I'll never trust again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakauri View Post
    I was horribly lied to and Survival won't be getting a cooldown button.
    I'll never trust again.
    They've clarified that awhile ago via twitter :/ Just wait till tuning, 200% black arrow damage boost sounds enticing as a tease o_O

Yeah I know, this thread was just bumped so I figured I'd make a sad face and tell the sad news. Then display my broken trust.

10+ Year Old Account
    how can they actually bring a class without CD button? its a bit non sense, they need then to overtune the damage to make it worthy, then it will be to OP for pvp... every dps class have some sort of dps cd... all of them..

Survival is so unfinished-feeling it's gonna be lols to see nobody play it in WoD.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Until they make explosive shot do so much damage it's going to be our #1 spec and hunters will be using all of 3 buttons! /eyeroll

Deleted
    And if they bring us a CD we'll get nerfed just like they did for retrib at MoP.

I'm thinking... "Grants you 5 stacks of LnL and causes your Explosive Shot and Black Arrow to not cost Focus for x seconds."
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    Ah, being an armchair designer. My favorite thing!

I posted these in the thread you referenced on the official forums:

- Loaded for Bear: Consumes all of your LnL charges, causing your next Explosive Shot to deal the combined damage of all consumed charges to the primary target and to all targets within 8 yards (needs mini mushroom cloud graphic for full effect).

- Locked and Loaded: Instantly adds 5 Lock and Load charges (I'm sure you can picture the sound effect for this one!)
    this make the day!

Deleted
    "Black Arrow no longer triggers a cooldown and grants 1 charge of 'Lock and Load' when dispelled. Sorry for 5 years of awful ability design."

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwynsheep View Post
    "Black Arrow no longer triggers a cooldown and grants 1 charge of 'Lock and Load' when dispelled. Sorry for 5 years of awful ability design."

You're welcome.
    What!? Where!?
    SOURCE PLZ!!!

That's his suggestion for "What SV needs."

how about immolation trap? <3

I wish they would either make explosive trap worth something, or just delete it like other abilities they've pruned already. /sigh.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why they can't buff it in the "AoE pass" coming soon. It's not hard to lay traps with trap launcher, and it makes sense as Survival. Make it worth using, at the very least as SV seeing as how traps are supposed to be part of its niche.