Deleted

Amount of loot 10man vs 25man

ello!
    I'm looking to update my transmog gear a bit so to make it a little bit easier I would like to get some clarification on the amount of items that drops from 10man vs 25man, how much more loot do you get from 25 vs 10, and I'm most intrested in non-tier tokens acually. And is it different with loot from chest instead of the actual boss?

Thanks in advance!

10s usually drop 2 and 25 drops 5 or 6 depends on what tier you are running. If its firelands its like 6 + 3 tier tokens. some are different though. Anyway if you can run 25 always do for transmog

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    In MoP raids it's 4/2 (off pieces/tier tokens) in 25-man and 1/1 in 10-man from bosses that drop tier. I'm not sure how long it's been like that, but I believe it was like that at least in DS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggiva View Post
    In MoP raids it's 4/2 (off pieces/tier tokens) in 25-man and 1/1 in 10-man from bosses that drop tier. I'm not sure how long it's been like that, but I believe it was like that at least in DS as well.
    Also, Garrosh drops 2 non-set items plus wildcard token (plus mount on heroic).

Quote Originally Posted by Oggiva View Post
    As far as I can remember:

Firelands was the height with 3/6 (teir tokens/off prieces) for 25 man, 10 man as 1/2. For non-teir, it was just 6 and 2 off pieces.
    Then it was DS with 2/3 on 25 man, and 1/1 on 10 man. For Non-teir it was 5 and 2 off-pieces.
    Currently in MoP, it's 3/3 on 25 man, 1/1 on 10 man. For non-teir it is 6 and 2 off-pieces.