Poll: should legendaris be transmogable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stravs View Post
    And how many times have blizz said (no not gonna happen) and then changed their minds... It's simple if enough players want it they will get it end of story. And I hope they do want it because having old legends rotting in the bank is no fun at all, about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.
    It happened once with the real raid ID, they stuck to there guns with no flying and it looks like they are going to do the same with the capitals. They far more often then not stick to there decision. They straight up said legendary's will not be transmoggable and they aren't going to change there mind on that. period. Look on the forums and you will see posts as far back as 2011 asking about legendarys being transmoggable...it is now july of 2014 and blizzard has still held there ground...it isn't going to happen. Ever.
    Last edited by Xires; 2014-07-06 at 12:46 PM.

hmmm a good compromise is maybe you can transmog heroic/mythic gear into legendary. I think that is a good compromise so that everyone isn't in lfr or flex with legendary looking weapons.

Yeah, legendaries should become transmoggable with a slight twist.
    Legendaries become no longer obtainable when the content is past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    hmmm a good compromise is maybe you can transmog heroic/mythic gear into legendary. I think that is a good compromise so that everyone isn't in lfr or flex with legendary looking weapons.
    that's a good idea, my vote was a No when asked if legendaries should be transmoggable, but your take seems very appealing

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont think we should transmog TO an legendary, but legendary to an epic/rare/green item, YES, i see no harm in that
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    This is clearly a yes for me.

Not only because there are some beautiful options from past expansions that we could use for their look, but also because it would be nice to switch up the current look of the legendary cloaks. I love my legendary cloak, but after wearing it for a few months, it would be nice to transmog it into something else.

Deleted
    Raise the transmog cost for legendaries to be 50,000g or something so people will actually think about if they want to use that look, rather than just lolmogging everything into Sulfuras because orange lewtz lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Ripply View Post
    DOn't really care either way, if eery rogue/warrior wants to run around with war glaives then let them. Seeing so many of them will make people not want them as said above. Not to mention there not exactly awesoem looking if you've got 1000 other people with the same mog. Ala cape, also mentioned above.
    that's why blizzard said that they don't want the awesomeness of the legendaries to diminish because of seeing them everywhere.

I think they should be moggable. Why are they legendary for collecting dust in the bank? Might as well keep using them if you like their design.

Whats a 'petion' ? Do you mean a petition? thats not the same thing as poll.

I would love the option. The cloak is just fugly..

The arguments for all of the transmogrification restrictions are pretty much dumb. I'd have so much more fun farming up sets for my characters if the pool of items wasn't so limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Midgjitsu View Post
    i would like to start a petion to gem blizz to let us transmog legendaries
    Just saying, petitions do not bode too well with Blizzard. It's forbidden to start petitions over at their boards, and they are more likely to move away from the idea even more if you try anyway.

What you can do is walk straight up and say, "listen boys I have an idea let's enable full transmog for legs". While you're certainly not the first or the last to mention it, it'll go down better the less aggressive you come across. Just tell them normally, there's nothing more you can do anyway.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    I voted no.
    Legendary items are LEGENDARY. They're iconic. An achievement. But on the other hand, Making them transmorgable would make people do old raids more.but still, not a good reason.

NO!

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Lucky for warriors, glyph of weaponmaster helps here (but only seems to transmog 2 handers to 2 handers and 1 handers to 1 handers. But it ignores wether it is an axe or sword or mace or polearm which is cool

I support legendary transmogs to the point where I wouldn't mind it to be in an accountwide tab if you have it on one toon. (Selfish, because my DK found Bulwark of Azzinoth and my warrior some nice Paladin pants ^^)

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, you are shooting the people in the foot who actually obtained the legendaries when they were current. Do I get punished because I am NOW a casual raider but was a hardcore raider from Classic to the end of WotLK?
    I got Apostle of Argus and Vengeful Gladiator's War Staff on my warrior, so when I shout, I dualwield light sabers!
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Deleted
    yes, cuz shiny

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    It happened once with the real raid ID, they stuck to there guns with no flying and it looks like they are going to do the same with the capitals. They far more often then not stick to there decision. They straight up said legendary's will not be transmoggable and they aren't going to change there mind on that. period. Look on the forums and you will see posts as far back as 2011 asking about legendarys being transmoggable...it is now july of 2014 and blizzard has still held there ground...it isn't going to happen. Ever.
    And for half a decade or more they said that they would NEVER allow faction changing or PvE -> PvP transfers. They'll change their mind on this one as well. There's honestly no reason for legendaries to not be transmoggable anymore. Any prestige that legendaries had was gone the moment the old ones were soloable, and the current ones were easy to get.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest