Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    [size] black.

It's not rocket surgery.
    I believe the saying is "rocket science" lol

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again, it's just about keeping the line moving. So long as the place is staffed properly 1 person handles the cash, someone else grabs donuts and coffee. The one by my work is a smaller store in the sense that it has no drive thru, so usually there is 1 or 2 guys making the fresh lunches/breakfasts, and 3-6 guys on cash or making coffee/grabbing donuts. At that store though usually the guy you paid will grab your donuts and another person who just finished grabbing someone else's donuts will hop on the till and serve the next guy while your guy finishes up with you and your order. They kind of leapfrog like that. 1 or 2 guys just make coffee's. I've gone in for my 30min lunch break and the line is out the door and I can still have my food and coffee within about 5 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    That's the joke...
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dez1216 View Post
    Wtf is a triple double? 6 sugar 6 cream? There's a starbucks at my work and I refuse to use their silly sizes. I always ask for a medium of whatever I'm ordering haha.
    One is the number of cream, the other is the number of sugar. So "triple double" would be 3 cream and 2 sugar, I think.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Been to Tim Hortons tons of times and it's always been: Place order -> pay -> get food.

Never had something like that happen to me for donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Are you, yourself a rocket surgeon?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I guess that makes sense. I drink mine that same way and it never occurred to me to order it that way. I always just ask for 3 cream, 2 sugar haha >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    The donuts are in front of you when you pay..or when you wait in line. You can clearly see the quality of the product behind the glass windows

I don't know why this is strange. When i go to McDonald or something i order a burger.. i pay it and they gave it to me.

Same with them. You pay your box of 12 and you choose your 12 donuts by yourself.
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I guess that makes sense. I drink mine that same way and it never occurred to me to order it that way. I always just ask for 3 cream, 2 sugar haha >.<
    "Double triple" has one fewer syllable than "3 cream 2 sugar". Linguistic efficiency.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of him. Glad you enjoyed yourself though!
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

Wtf is a triple double? 6 sugar 6 cream? There's a starbucks at my work and I refuse to use their silly sizes. I always ask for a medium of whatever I'm ordering haha.
    I'm thinking it's 3x cream 2x sugar (or vice versa depending on which is first?)

Quote Originally Posted by cwowtbang View Post
    We have like 3 or 4 Tim Horton's stores in my town in Western NY. I think their coffee is overrated but their doughnuts are pretty good. I don't know if anyone mentioned this but Tim Horton's is owned by Wendy's International, go figure. There goes their iconic brew.
    Not true anymore. It was spun off in 2006'ish and the remaining shares sold off. In 2009 it became a wholly Canadian publically traded company, Tim Hortons Inc. Still has some ties to Wendy's, since Paul House is a director in Wendy's Intl. and is the CEO of Tim's.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    "Double triple" has one fewer syllable than "3 cream 2 sugar". Linguistic efficiency.
    but has +100% confusion factor added. 3 cream 2 sugar ANYONE can follow.... double triple, requires translation and understanding what there on about ie are they saying 3 cream 2 sugar or 3 sugar and 2 cream ....

Could just be me being a non American .... but the extra syllable is the better way to go lol
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I forget to mention the donuts tasted like flavored paper and felt like it too? They have nothing on Dunkin or Krispy.

- - - Updated - - -

*Raises shield to block on coming waves of Canadians* I'll admit, here in PEI the lawns are mowed no matter what. We had 45 mph winds today and some old geezer was out just mowing it, that's true pride if you ask me.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Falco Lombardi View Post

*Raises shield to block on coming waves of Canadians*
    Don't worry, man. What are they going to do...apologize you to death?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

You choose them before the transaction fully occurs, not the case at Tim Hortons.
    I'm not sure what you mean, I walk into Timmies and look at what donuts I want. I then tell them what I want and pay for my food while someone gets the donuts? Maybe you were just doing Timmies wrong? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Did I forget to mention the donuts tasted like flavored paper and felt like it too? They have nothing on Dunkin or Krispy.

- - - Updated - - -

*Raises shield to block on coming waves of Canadians* I'll admit, here in PEI the lawns are mowed no matter what. We had 45 mph winds today and some old geezer was out just mowing it, that's true pride if you ask me.
    It's okay, I'm canadian and I 100% agree with you. I'll never understand the Tim Hortons craze here. The coffee is awful, their donuts are meh and their deli foods are awful. To each their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Tim Horton's... The bane of Canada. Their coffee tastes like shit and yet sooo many people are addicted to it.
    Oh, so its the canadian starbucks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Hey, I like starbucks' frozen stuff. Their green tea thing is amazing. About as healthy as a milkshake, but way tastier and more satisfying.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    We have Starbucks too.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Don't worry, man. What are they going to do...apologize you to death?
    LOL. Lesson learned, don't eat cereal when reading this comment. #milkthruthenose.
    Horde always.