Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a move, thanks for sharing, had a good laugh

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I told somebody else to dagger, jokingly. The guy that actually daggered just did it to fuck over the raid, lol.
    And I'd bet a million dollars he wouldn't have done it unless you had said it. Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by Karaoke
    And I'd bet a million dollars he wouldn't have done it unless you had said it. Grats!
    Because I held a gun to his head while he used the item?

I wasn't being serious and I knew the person I was asking to do it wouldn't do it.

How surprising that people think negatively of raiders!

[/sarc]

Deleted
    I told somebody else to dagger, jokingly. The guy that actually daggered just did it to fuck over the raid, lol.
    Well all laughed it was well worth it High five to that wl!

Eh, I've seen bigger dicks.

When people try to app to other guilds on lvl 1 alts then get caught in the process....

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    You doomed yourselves to aids when you invited him in the first place. Take a lesson from this I suppose.
    Heh, I assume you know him quite well.

Because I held a gun to his head while he used the item?

I wasn't being serious and I knew the person I was asking to do it wouldn't do it.
    ^ He was asking me to do it, I'm Hakushi the raid leader guy. He knew I wouldn't do it because it was quite frankly fucking retarded to dagger like that, and yes I got very mad at the person that did it since he's been doing things with me for a significant period of time and I feel bad for the people who were in the run, literally millimetres from getting their achieve when someone who ALREADY HAS THE ACHIEVE daggers themselves to prevent other people getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    How surprising that people think negatively of raiders!

[/sarc]
    Think negatively of raiders? What are you referring to. Your post literally makes zero logic.
    Last edited by Oxyra; 2014-07-05 at 11:39 AM.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

15+ Year Old Account
    People who wipe their own faction repeatedly on Ordos.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I tried to laugh, but all I did was fall asleep. I'm guessing someone dagger'd since people basically begged someone to do it. The feat was ridiculously easy since getting at least half thunderforge heroic geared on 10 or 25. I got it on my 3rd or 4th kill when the tank didn't spike to 0 suddenly.

Well, I guess it was a dick move, but not the biggest dick move of all time. Pls rename thread title for misleading and/or prepare some angry rebuttal. 3/10 for bait title, I'll give you that.
    Stay salty my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Krommm View Post
    I tried to laugh, but all I did was fall asleep. I'm guessing someone dagger'd since people basically begged someone to do it. The feat was ridiculously easy since getting at least half thunderforge heroic geared on 10 or 25. I got it on my 3rd or 4th kill when the tank didn't spike to 0 suddenly.

Well, I guess it was a dick move, but not the biggest dick move of all time. Pls rename thread title for misleading and/or prepare some angry rebuttal. 3/10 for bait title, I'll give you that.
    Feat has been easy since forever on 10man, the feat actually takes a reasonable amount of people knowing what to do on 25man with only a 4 second debuff, it's still easy, but when you're not in a consistent weekly guild group, it's highly unlikely to get it in 25man. Regardless, QQ elsewhere.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Slightly exaggerating, are we?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love you Hakushi. I will continue to help you get your Haunting Spirits every week.

New title added to game: "Zevoa <Crusher of Dreams>"

Wait, I don't get it. What happened?

Deleted
    Biggest dick move was raiding with 39 undergeared people in Molten Core and ninja looting the boss because there was a master looter bug so it had to be free for all at all times. The amount of times that happened was seriously disturbing and people did it just because they could or because they had an argument about raid spots with raid leaders.

This doesn't even come close.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks, but this isn't the place for calling people out on stupid/trolling things they do.