Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugs-chan View Post
    Sailor Mars is so beautiful.

Seriously.. how the fuck did mercury teleport?

Also I hope they keep the Mars vs Sailor Moon banter like before.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I'm not sure if they will, Usagi doesn't seem to be as bad as she was in the original anime, and Rei didn't seem to be that aggro when all those old ladies/mums were harassing her.

Mind you, how she acts as a shrine maiden could be different to how she is casually out and about (Tho I hope they don't argue too much, personally). Now that I'm past the 1st episode (Which is really the only episode I can really recall from the 1st series) It's alot easier to enjoy. I just hope they don't make us wait TOO long for Sailor Jupiter, she was always my fav sailor.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Re reading the manga, there is no "fillers" like the original so I believe jupitar is either in episode 4 or 5 and venus right after. The entire first arc was only 8(?) chapters long.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sailor Mars is so beautiful.

Her lip.... I keep seeing her as someone with down syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Her lip.... I keep seeing her as someone with down syndrome.
    This is true beauty.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is true beauty.

IT was just that picture. Fore some reason as soon as I saw it I thought of donald from Dark Legacy Comics.

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/413

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I just can't take her seriously if her character is being a clutz and a dunce but looks like a starving super model who has make up permanent on her face.

In the orginal she was more plain looking before she transforms into sailor moon (then she gets stunning) but now she is stunning 24/7 and I can't take it seriously.
    >Taking an anime seriously

Signature by Shyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this not a happening thread? 8 episodes in and I just want to talk about it/read other people's thoughts gosh dangit!

Alright then, some thoughts :P

Even though I know the story, I am finding myself engaged with the anime this time around way more than the first time. I think its probably because most (or all) of the filler was removed.

Thought I would really hate the new art style, but after about 10 minutes in episode 1, I found I actually love it.

My only gripe is that the new dub voices for Usagi and some of other characters have just terrible voices. I was hoping they would get most of the old english voice cast. Basically if you watch the new redub of the first run anime in English, those are the same voices they'll be using this time around.

Usagi's is absolutely terrible imo. Strangely enough some of the old characters are still the same sounding. Makoto (Lita) and Rei sound the same, but the rest sound new. And none are really better than the original cast imo. Of course I do know Serena's voice changed like 4 times, but all incarnations of it sound better than the new one.

I'm still surprised I care as much about the storyline as I do despite know the entire thing. The end of the last episode (Not the current one), where Mina is standing on the building was very powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Why is this not a happening thread? 8 episodes in and I just want to talk about it/read other people's thoughts gosh dangit!
    I just don't talk anime here (my 2nd major hobby since 1992) and only post at my three favorite anime forums (2 which enforce keeping sub-only snobs in line which makes threads more pleasant to participate in. I'm a sub only fan btw but I do like some dubs. Hell, the only reason I'm buying the Sailor Moon BR sets is for the new uncut dub).

Crystal is......alright, I hope they clean some stuff (2D animate the transformation scenes, etc) up for its eventual home release.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!