Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So, is the mafia trying to hide by saying "There totally isn't a mafia", or is the killer throwing up a smokescreen by claiming there is a mafia to find?
    But, if you want my opinion on mafia/no mafia:
    The dead list has blue and green names. Typically, I associate red with the bad guys. That makes me think there is another faction of some sort around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    *grumbles loudly about ppl ending days way to fast*

About Mafia. IF we have a mafia I think the maximum size would be 3 or 4. Since we don't have much to go on when it comes to finding mafia. The possible connection to the mafia we might randomly lynch will be tougher depending on how much is really revealed at death. TD showed up as different colour so I assume we'll be given some help in colouring on a dead mafia. A mafia might explain why the game hasn't ended yet as well. If we assume there's a SK now that is the heir of TD (i.e. wasn't able to kill while TD was alive) and that the SK had the same win con as Lelly described, then the game should have ended with the death of TD unless there were some other scum as well.

In that case I'm not sure we should be aiming for mafia or SK or if we can even make a distinction between the two. Currently there's not really anything to go for when hunting for mafia so i think it's something we'll have to wait for and maybe start hunting if we lynch one or the SK kills one.
    If there is a mafia I'd have to guess 2-3 since going by the games the Despair would be the best bet for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Lelly mentioned that multiple times. She believed that there was an initial SK from the start in order for the game to begin. However, why TD was allowed to kill first is beyond me.
    If I had to guess there is no original SK but town will win if none of the potential SKs decide to kill during a night. Could be true but it could also be BS and I have no idea why they would claim to win with town also if that is the case.

I need to clear this up I swear there was a post from Usami or Monobear saying about mafia i'll go look for it

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is this was on the sign up thread, (prob why it took me a while t find it lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    You meant to say that this will be a bear-y normal mafia game. One mafia, the rest of you bastards are simple students seeking survival from the aftermaths of the The World's Most Despair Inducing Incident. What's that I bear you ask? Well, that would be telling! This cute bear ain't no tattletale!
    so can we stop this no mafia shit lol. I mean, the clue is in the title of the game 'Mafia' I guess that's too hard for some people to comprehend ><

Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    I can't believe that people still think that we do have a scum team. Why we have only 1 night kill if we have scum team and SKs and how does that make sense anyway? I think that Monobear is telling us to find the culprit, not culprits behind the night kills. Also it's the same "skull fractured" thingie all the time. I think that TD mentioned having something like a "killing signature".
    I'm not saying there is a mafia. I'm keeping that option open. And I don't think we should be chasing one either. What do you think is the reason the game hasn't ended yet if all the SKs can win as town before they make a kill?

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    I'm not saying there is a mafia. I'm keeping that option open. And I don't think we should be chasing one either. What do you think is the reason the game hasn't ended yet if all the SKs can win as town before they make a kill?
    I had decided that the first person who was going to refute or ignore my point gets my vote

Vote: Keleb

FoS: Kurry and all others that believe there are no mafia because by doing that you are almost admitting you are scum

- - - Updated - - -

also want to add if my theory is correct about mafia only having a nk if we reach minority I will most prob be nk'd if we don't get majority because I think I'm right but if we reach Majority and a Sk thinks I'm a good target well we'll see another town member dead. If I live to fight another day because by this point scum may start a train on me perhaps we can start hunting the other scum/'potential SK' :P

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

because I have in my notes Keleb you have been cleared by an investigator

so I will hold off for now until we get more talk of 'no mafia'

It is entirely possible that we have people that are forced to kill, maybe they start as SKs? Makes no sense that there would be a mafia team and SKs would not do night kills (since people have admitted trying to kill people but not succeeding). I think that it's possible that there is a mafia team but in my opinion it's unlikely.

Should I be now like ANYONE WHO THINKS THERE IS A MAFIA TEAM IS SCUM HURR HURR. It's not like we can't discuss these things, Strikered. Makes no sense that you tell us that "there is a mafia team because I think so" when it seems quite likely that there would be none. Do we have any evidence that there is a mafia team? Or maybe you're part of it so you would know?

It is entirely possible that we have people that are forced to kill, maybe they start as SKs? Makes no sense that there would be a mafia team and SKs would not do night kills (since people have admitted trying to kill people but not succeeding). I think that it's possible that there is a mafia team but in my opinion it's unlikely.

Should I be now like ANYONE WHO THINKS THERE IS A MAFIA TEAM IS SCUM HURR HURR. It's not like we can't discuss these things, Strikered. Makes no sense that you tell us that "there is a mafia team because I think so" when it seems quite likely that there would be none. Do we have any evidence that there is a mafia team? Or maybe you're part of it so you would know?
    Here it is this was on the sign up thread, (prob why it took me a while t find it lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

You meant to say that this will be a bear-y normal mafia game. One mafia, the rest of you bastards are simple students seeking survival from the aftermaths of the The World's Most Despair Inducing Incident. What's that I bear you ask? Well, that would be telling! This cute bear ain't no tattletale!
    so can we stop this no mafia shit lol. I mean, the clue is in the title of the game 'Mafia' I guess that's too hard for some people to comprehend ><
    here is my post from earlier this morning not sure how you didn't see it I'm not saying it, the Moderator stated there is a mafia

10+ Year Old Account

Currently there is no evidence of one. But it is possible for there to be no evidence and something to still exist. If we were to go based on the source though the chances of a mafia would be slim but like I said before it there is one its most likely Despair people. Also what does slightly worry me is we still have no real target any of us are after today... (there still is about 31 hours in day so it probably is an unneeded worry.) Not really sure who could be a good target... still slightly suspicious of Pistol but not sure why...

apart from my self there are 7 others who haven't been investigated

Beeesley
    DJNatsu
    Hokiefan
    Kurry
    LargeHorn
    Lora
    Pistolpink

Out of those 7 that's where I think our target should be today

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    here is my post from earlier this morning not sure how you didn't see it I'm not saying it, the Moderator stated there is a mafia
    I've always had this thing that unless it is stated in the game thread it could potentially be false... so yeah... I'm probably slightly insane for that reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Currently there is no evidence of one. But it is possible for there to be no evidence and something to still exist. If we were to go based on the source though the chances of a mafia would be slim but like I said before it there is one its most likely Despair people. Also what does slightly worry me is we still have no real target any of us are after today... (there still is about 31 hours in day so it probably is an unneeded worry.) Not really sure who could be a good target... still slightly suspicious of Pistol but not sure why...
    IN the sign up thread go read it Danner states there is a mafia.

10+ Year Old Account

Beeesley
    DJNatsu
    Hokiefan
    Kurry
    LargeHorn
    Lora
    Pistolpink

The thing is from those investigations... it means that player was not a SK during that night. So it is still possible keleb could be the current killer.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I've always had this thing that unless it is stated in the game thread it could potentially be false... so yeah... I'm probably slightly insane for that reasoning.
    this game is pretty themetastic I would be very shocked if it isn't genuine

I wouldn't put too much stock into that one line from Monobear. Clearly this -isn't- a normal Mafia game, if it were and we had SKs we would have had two night kills by now at the least. Plus the same method of killing the last two (three?) nights in a row indicates that one person is doing the killing.

I'll still put it this way: Why would Danner make a mafia that can't kill? What's the point? Just to make it that much harder for those specific 3-4 people to win since they can't win with town? Yes, clearly blue indicates town and green indicates scum, but unless Danner is a bastard mod, and I don't think he is, then I don't see any reason that there is a mafia in this game along with multiple SKs, especially if the mafia hasn't been able to kill by night 4. In this case, although absence of evidence is not proof, I'm going to need actual proof before I believe we have a mafia and multiple SKs.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

Vote: KurenaiXIII

as promised

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    I'll still put it this way: Why would Danner make a mafia that can't kill? What's the point? Just to make it that much harder for those specific 3-4 people to win since they can't win with town?
    I tell you what Kurry lets go with a minority lynch and see it jump to 2 nk's, the more and more I think about it the more I believe my theory is right. If I am right Mafia can kill on a minority night, that is our 'punishment' seems a little unfair on the mafia but maybe they are potential SK's as well so if they want to try and go solo they can.

As far as mafia voting in this game when a few town members see Potential serial killers as a must kill, Mafia are more than happy to oblige as that only betters there win chance

- - - Updated - - -

if you guys are really stuck for a target, 2 of those 7 have posted less than one of or moderators

Okay I actually managed to scan through that, it makes it a bit more likely for us to have a mafia around

Beeesley
    DJNatsu
    Hokiefan
    Kurry
    LargeHorn
    Lora
    Pistolpink

Uhm. If I remember correctly, didn't the investigation role of Greeney (was it even him) only tell if someone is SK, not necessarily tell who is non-mafia?

Okay I actually managed to scan through that, it makes it a bit more likely for us to have a mafia around

Uhm. If I remember correctly, didn't the investigation role of Greeney (was it even him) only tell if someone is SK, not necessarily tell who is non-mafia?
    Yes Greeney and Celtic were both SK Investigators, but I went the assumption others are still looking for SK as a target, as to wether or not those who are investigated are mafia Idk but I'm still confident we have another cop/investigator role and they are keeping quiet because they don't want to get nk'd which if I am right can only happen from SK's so long as we get a majority

Okay, do we have a list of Greeney's investigations somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    The wording of my role confuses the shit out of me, but from what I understand I get to investigate two people a night to see if they're Serial Killers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Fine. Thanks very much for pushing it to this:

Im also a serial killer investigator. Just like Greeney.

Night 1: Lysah and Keleb - Both Innocent
    Night 2: Anakso and Listo - Both Innocent
    Night 3: Lelly and Waker - Both Innocent
    ...Actually I think it's only Thedead and Keleb. Keleb can be, by all means, a member of mafia. Like the rest of us who are investigated by Celtic. It means only that we are not SK. Also, did I miss something or when did you get investigated, Strikered?

- - - Updated - - -

But then again, I don't see why it's not possible that we have only SKs, seeing that our investigators see only SKs. It would actually make no sense if there was, let's say, 3 persons pulling the strings behind this chaos. It would be an easymode for them.

Also, we cannot think that the people investigated are currently SKs. They have sorta "protection" since they are already investigated, so the ones that can turn into SKs can do it quite safely after the result is given. Makes it harder. I still kinda agree the non-investigated ones are better targets because the current killer is not on the list of the innocent ones (at least he should not be).

. Also, did I miss something or when did you get investigated, Strikered?
    nope, you can add my name to that list if you wish, I wouldn't add my own name to that list as I am not suspicious of me of being the SK ;p but I did say on the original list I include myself

nope, you can add my name to that list if you wish, I wouldn't add my own name to that list as I am not suspicious of me of being the SK ;p but I did say on the original list I include myself
    I get your point but imo you should add it just so you don't give us disinformation....