Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Still hoping that Space!Tokiomi is alive. They wouldn't have went out of their way to add that little line by Slaine saying "the aldnoah drive is off.. oh no Tokiomi must really be dead" if it wasn't going to be a plot twist later on.

I still have faith he will return. Please.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Still hoping that Space!Tokiomi is alive. They wouldn't have went out of their way to add that little line by Slaine saying "the aldnoah drive is off.. oh no Tokiomi must really be dead" if it wasn't going to be a plot twist later on.

I still have faith he will return. Please.
    let alone bring the "kataphract" he drives to the bad guys castle and than have the bad guy show it to slaine.

When they do that sky drop and the music starts you just know it's gonna be epic ^^ hopefully Rayet didn't die im starting to like her this episode just brought back fond memories of playing armoured core 4: for answer, assaulting the large carrier bases with a single mech ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Episode 11 kinda reminded me on this:

I think there is only 1 more anime that did it great like this.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    11 - This episode was pretty good, with the exception of Slaine doing nothing again. He goes down to help the princess and then the princess leaves before he can do anything. The show continuously cock blocks him right when he might become happy.

Telling the emperor about the princess being alive --> Screw you Slaine, Saaz knew you were going to do that.
    Helping Inaho defeat the Martians --> Screw you Slaine, Inaho doesn't trust you.
    Tokiomi realizes you are actually loyal and now respects you --> Screw you Slaine, he is now dead.
    Finally get the chance to help the princess --> Screw you Slaine, she already left.

I'm just waiting for Slaine to actually do something and succeed. Also Tokiomi... I still hold hope that he is alive. Dramatic return next episode please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another good episode. Looking forward to the finale. Thinking we will probably get a cliff hanger onto season 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    am i the only one who is super pissed that this show goes on a temporary hiatus starting next season? holy fuck man. this show might just crack my top 5 favorite anime (not just of the season, overall).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    am i the only one who is super pissed that this show goes on a temporary hiatus starting next season? holy fuck man. this show might just crack my top 5 favorite anime (not just of the season, overall).
    It's just split-cour, nothing wrong with that!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    It's just split-cour, nothing wrong with that!
    yes. yes there is. i have to wait till the end of december to see the next twelve episodes. there is something very wrong with that. it's called "i'm impatient".

10+ Year Old Account
    yes. yes there is. i have to wait till the end of december to see the next twelve episodes. there is something very wrong with that. it's called "i'm impatient".
    You liked Log Horizon didn't you? We get a 2nd season of that for the Fall '14 season!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    You liked Log Horizon didn't you? We get a 2nd season of that for the Fall '14 season!
    true. that we do. but but...aldnoah...

10+ Year Old Account
    true. that we do. but but...aldnoah...
    Akatsuki will ease your pain within an episode or two.

I'm just happy the full ost has been added on youtube now ^^ struggling to decide which i prefer aliez or breathless, i think for the mean time breathless is just ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    I'm just happy the full ost has been added on youtube now ^^ struggling to decide which i prefer aliez or breathless, i think for the mean time breathless is just ahead.
    Breathless is fantastic!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    can i get a link to this OST please? and Breath//less gets my vote.

Luckily i haven't closed my browser from the previous night so it's still active for me, however unfortunately its been taken down already =[ so the link i have no longer works. Guess i will just have to keep this tab loaded and never close it again ^^

Deleted
    I didn't even realise there was a thread on this just finished the last episode and holy fuck, I didn't know there was going to be a second season so I was watching the end credits with a open mouth and had about of relief when it said next year but still, fuck.

Deleted
    Slaine is a piece of shit, he literally helps get Seylum killed then cries about it, literally shitty character development, good job on the 180 writers. But holy shit, what a cliff hanger.

Inko best girl.

Soundtrack has been all over nyaa since the 10th of September when it was released.

15+ Year Old Account
    FINAL - The Saaz fight was really, really bad.

And Slaine saving Saaz is also really dumb. It felt like a forced, out of character moment just to allow the situation that happened. Good job writers, you really did a good job at continuing your theme of "lets let slaine do dumb shit so he suffers"

The actual deaths were very surprising though. I just hope they stay dead.

Right so fav character Inko is buying time with sis, please please don't kill her off she's too good to die =[ and slaine really needs to take a bullet to the head now!