Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    So any guesses at why the mech worked for slaine then? even he seemed shocked at such an event.
    Either something to do with his father's research, or more likely Asseylum gave him the power at some point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Either something to do with his father's research, or more likely Asseylum gave him the power at some point.
    He's gotta be Martian, its something about those eyes, Rayet has "those eyes" too, maybe some kind of connection to the royal family and adopted by a human man?

Maybe half-Martian? Either way I don't think he's fully human at all.

Daily reminder, Slaine did nothing wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Justice View Post
    Name for 2nd cour of Aldnoah in Jan '15:

Aldnoah Zero: The Suffering of Slaine

It will be glorious.

Deleted
    Daily reminder that Griffith did nothing wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because saving the guy who wanted to kill the princess since the start of the series makes absolute sense.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2014-09-22 at 02:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrArtorius View Post
    Because saving the guy who wanted to kill the princess since the start of the series makes absolute sense.
    Slaine understands Saaz's motive, so he can empathize with him. His desire to break the cycle of hatred isn't too far from what the princess wanted.

On the other hand, all Slaine knows of "orange" is that he is probably using the princess as a tool. Not to mention the fact that orange's actions resulted in Slaine getting brutally tortured.

In Slaine's mind, there isn't much difference between the two. So he chose the lesser of the two evils. It's not like he knew the princess was that fucking close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urobuchi tweeted recently!! About the last episode:
    "Urobuchi Gen: "Aldnoah's final episode isn't my fault." "In my original scenario, the final episode saw Inaho and Asseylum 'becoming lovers' before she gets taken away by Slaine."

"If you're ahead [of Psycho Pass], it is not my fault if someone also dies in Psycho Pass 2! It is Ubukata-san's."

Because he saved the one person who was kind to him. (aside from the Princess) Because he killed a person whose only encounter with before was him shooting him down and declaring him an enemy. (not to mention that he pointed a gun back at him)

Slaine had absolutely no idea about Inaho aside for that one encounter he had with him. Saaz saved him more than once. Why wouldn't he save him? Why would he save someone who declared him an enemy over someone who saved his ass and treated him with decency?

Slaine did nothing wrong.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2014-09-23 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urobuchi tweeted recently!! About the last episode:
    "Urobuchi Gen: "Aldnoah's final episode isn't my fault." "In my original scenario, the final episode saw Inaho and Asseylum 'becoming lovers' before she gets taken away by Slaine."
    Hmm, I wonder which ending I would have preferred. I think his ending actually would have made more sense going forward into Season 2. Having the princess die causes to many problems for season 2, but they can't pull the she nearly died trick again right? Well if he didn't write it then I don't think either are going to be "dead"

15+ Year Old Account
    currently listening to various aldnoah zero songs on youtube. its bittersweet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's hoping there is a time skip.

Orbital Knight Slaine is just too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Hmm, I wonder which ending I would have preferred. I think his ending actually would have made more sense going forward into Season 2. Having the princess die causes to many problems for season 2, but they can't pull the she nearly died trick again right? Well if he didn't write it then I don't think either are going to be "dead"
    If they're alive it wasn't much different from his ending, they surely did not became lovers, but Inaho has some feelings for her (he was daydreaming about her before getting shot) and she obviously also feel something...

15+ Year Old Account

Sound preview of 2nd cour.

>Inako「生きて…帰れるといいね。」
    It'd be nice if we can go home alive.
    >Rayet「死んでる暇*んて*いわ…。」
    I don't have the free time to die right now.
    >Yuki-nee「私はね、あた*と、あ*たの住む世界を守りたくて軍人に*っ たの。」
    I became a soldier to protect you and the world we live in.
    >Captain「全鑑に次ぐ。通達通り、地...[cut some of it out because it was fucking with the post]
    Notification to everyone on board that we are beginning the sequence to land on earth.

Yuki's line is obviously the most important. I'm guessing she is talking to Inaho's tomb or something. Her tone of voice sounds nostalgic.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-09-25 at 05:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I'm guessing she is talking to Inaho's tomb or something. Her tone of voice sounds nostalgic.
    Maybe he is in a coma or something...

Amazingly good ending.

If they cheapen it next season by bringing back the hero and princess I'm going to be so disappointed. They will both exists as spirits in the Aldnoah magical thingy or something.

Leave them dead! Be different for once.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

shot through the heart

and slaine's to blame

he gives love a bad name

eggs played his part

and saaz played his game

he gives suffering a good name.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    Amazingly good ending.

If they cheapen it next season by bringing back the hero and princess I'm going to be so disappointed. They will both exists as spirits in the Aldnoah magical thingy or something.

Leave them dead! Be different for once.
    I would say that killing off main heroes is getting close to be as repeating as always saving them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I would say that killing off main heroes is getting close to be as repeating as always saving them.
    Code Geass and Valvrave say hi. the way the left the MC at the end of Guilty Grown (Shu) was pretty terrible too (no girl, blind, missing body parts, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    Code Geass and Valvrave say hi. the way the left the MC at the end of Guilty Grown (Shu) was pretty terrible too (no girl, blind, missing body parts, etc).
    Guilty crown had one of my all time favorite endings purely because they didn't Hollywood/Disneyfy it. Watched edge of tomorrow last night and was very disappointed in the ending, since it shits all over the original Japanese light novel ending (All you need is kill).