Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the new fuck slaine thread?
    Edit: Nah, it's the old one.

On topic: I wonder what he will do when hime-sama wakes up and slaps him in the face.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2015-01-13 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrArtorius View Post
    Is this the new fuck slaine thread?
    Edit: Nah, it's the old one.

On topic: I wonder what he will do when hime-sama wakes up and slaps him in the face.
    We're in for another crazy season on Mr. Butcher's Wild Ride.

Predictions:

I imagine she'll wake up with her memories wiped/locked and a convenient accident explanation will come from Slaine. Slaine will act all lovey dovey like nothing ever happened, and some trivial thing she learned from Inaho will surface when Slaine explains it wrong (again), and she'll slowly regain her memories in the form of dreams/flashbacks until she connects the dots 8 episodes in and realizes Slaine is a cunt. I can also imagine some pointless twist where Count Douchebaum betrays Slaine, who then somehow survives. He'll wake up in the medical bay with Papa Troyard looking after him, where he will likely murder his own father (because who knows what the fuck goes through Slaine's head?). Inaho will get in some ridiculous final showdown with Slaine, who appears after watching Inaho brutally slaying Count Douchebaum and hundreds of Martian soldiers after being caught in Saazbaum's "trap." A fully repaired Tharsis will be annihilated by a nearly crippled Orange. Slaine climbs out of the wreckage, limping with a gun in hand at Inaho, whose back is now turned trying to make his way through the rubble to Hime-sama. Asseylum, in a tattered white dress, sees Slaine turn the corner around rubble and begin to aim at Inaho. She pulls out her revolver and empties 6 rounds into Sir Troyard. Inaho, wide eyed, turns around to see him lying in a pool of blood and brains. Hime-sama slowly reaches into her cleavage and pulls out a pair of sunglasses. While slowly putting them on, she utters a final word to Inaho. "I guess you could say he was....slain."

That last joke aside, I really do wonder how it's going to end. At this point their deaths will lose a lot of meaning because of this horrible fakeout. As far as season endings go, S1 was pretty freaking awful.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...i think i can connect the dots in episode 2.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So far liking the pace at which this is moving. Episode 2 was solid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyderi View Post
    We're in for another crazy season on Mr. Butcher's Wild Ride.

That last joke aside, I really do wonder how it's going to end. At this point their deaths will lose a lot of meaning because of this horrible fakeout. As far as season endings go, S1 was pretty freaking awful.
    I've heard some theories that the princess is already dead/going to die. The OP kind of hints at this, since the beginning focuses on them "losing her" and being shattered because of it. And if that's the case, the point of S2 will be for them to move on. The ending of the OP sorta looks like it could end with them working together too, but maybe that's just supposed to represent them chasing after/competing for the princess or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I've heard some theories that the princess is already dead/going to die. The OP kind of hints at this, since the beginning focuses on them "losing her" and being shattered because of it. And if that's the case, the point of S2 will be for them to move on. The ending of the OP sorta looks like it could end with them working together too, but maybe that's just supposed to represent them chasing after/competing for the princess or something.
    season 2 is already out the princesses fate is already known in it along with Inaho's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    season 2 is already out the princesses fate is already known in it along with Inaho's.
    Yeah, I realize that. Hence why I was referencing S2 OP...

10+ Year Old Account
    That episode:
    *Slade has earned a achivment --) Pure bastard*

15+ Year Old Account
    Slayne...just when i thought you couldn't do anything more to piss me off...you go do this and TOTALLY MAKE IT ALL RIGHT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    That episode:
    *Slade has earned a achivment --) Pure bastard*
    He already achieved this one long ago.

Emperor Slaine
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』

10+ Year Old Account
    Inaho op......not gona tell what happened tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Inaho op......not gona tell what happened tho
    I think everyone understands this by now!

When you hear his voice in the middle of combat you pretty much know that a Count is going down.

He's almost as bad as Onii-sama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mecha.. so original. The only mecha show I could / would ever watch is TTGL

10+ Year Old Account
    New episode is ok...wont spoil it.

(slade does the thing)

The plot thickens...​Slaine has buried himself in quite a deep hole between both Princesses and the Orbital Knights. I am excited for next week to see how this plays out.

Can't remember the last time i saw so many death flags being raised within the span of 5 minutes 0.0 well this should be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    That ending .

Its not the usualy mecha ending.

That ending .

Its not the usualy mecha ending.
    Was sure they would kill off at least 2 more people. Guessing harklight and his group died but they did it off in the distance so meh...

Bah, is all I can say. With the curveball of the Princess marrying that one dude (can't remember his name since he hasn't had much presence in the story,) It seemed too abrupt of a halt in the war between Vers and Terran and gave this feeling that it was rushed to end. I do hope there is a season 3 because if it sticks with this as an ending I'd probably consider this anime has a disappointment.