1. #1

    Xskarma no longer a moderator?

    As the title implies, I've noticed something strange and just wanted to verify my own curiosity.

  2. #2
    Warchief Phookah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zebes, SR-21
    Posts
    2,028
    You could have just sent him a message, or asked sunshine.
    No need to make a thread about it.

  3. #3
    Dreadlord Akaena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Minnesota (Brrrrrrrr.....)
    Posts
    849
    Why this needed its own thread is beyond me.......... a simple PM would of worked

  4. #4
    A quick name search will show that they are now a Super-Mod.

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    A quick name search will show that they are now a Super-Mod.
    Comes with MMO-Champion cape and everything!

    Sometimes updated...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaena View Post
    Why this needed its own thread is beyond me.......... a simple PM would of worked
    Rhetorical question?

    The obvious reason would be that it was an attempt to cause drama.

  7. #7
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    You could have just sent him a message, or asked sunshine.
    No need to make a thread about it.
    In case you haven't noticed yet, Sunshine is no longer an admin here.

    OT: He got promoted to super-moderator.
    Closing this since the question has been answered and this has nothing to do with Warlocks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •