Finger cramps when using tablets?

Tablets seem to be all the rage and I got a nexus 10 android tablet, but holy crap if I use it for more than 5 minutes my pointer finger starts hurting like crazy and when i bend it you can hear bones cracking. I don't have any medical or other problems with my hands and fingers and am otherwise pretty healthy... anyone else have this happen? IMO I still prefer my gaming desktop over everything, and if I need mobility I use my smarthphone, otherwise I prefer a laptop over my tablet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are you using your pointer finger for a tablet? Get a tablet pen or something.

Can't say I have this problem. Only my neck hurts after an hour because I look down. But hurting your fingers after just 5 minutes does not sound normal imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    Can't say I have this problem. Only my neck hurts after an hour because I look down. But hurting your fingers after just 5 minutes does not sound normal imo.
    This. This thread will probably get closed down soon because it's not allowed to ask and/or give medical advice here, but it's not necessary to be a doctor to see that something is wrong in this case.
    Try to recall whether you've been doing anything else that puts your hands or that particular finger under significant stress. It could be a tiny thing that you hardly pay attention to. Or, there is an actual problem that you'd need a doctor's help with.

The only time I've had finger aches with my tablet was this one game (Room 2 I think it is) that required a lot of zoom in/out and stuff. Even that was after like 15+ minutes of it.