View Poll Results: What class would you choose to add in WoW ?!

Voters
1020. This poll is closed
  • Demon Hunter

432 42.35%
  • Tinker

334 32.75%
  • Technomage

81 7.94%
  • Necromancer

173 16.96%
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    No it isn't, because you need to construct a new device everytime you gain a new piece of gear. We're not even including the fact that you're spending your time crafting items for sale. How many engineers are crafting multiple devices for their raids?
    If by device you mean tinker - no. Only when you get belt/gloves, the item for the craft is from a vendor for less than 2g. You will USE the items 100+ times, many even 1000+ times, for every tinker you put on. Hunters also get scope on weapon, which is a proc rather than an on-use.

How many engineers are crafting armor, guns, and other weapons for sale? How many engineers were farming mats for the Sky Golem in 5.4?
    A very small %age of them. Pure gold farming is better gold/hour on almost all servers. The sky golems mat cost is mostly in the daily Cd - very little time spent farming over 30 days.

The point is this; With any profession, you're spending most of the time gathering mats, and crafting items. That isn't what classes spend their time doing. Pressing a 10 second enchant every minute in order to get a boost from Synapse Springs is only a fraction of the time you spent leveling to the profession's max level, gathered the necessary mats to get to that level, and gathered the mats to actually build the springs themselves.
    Except it isn't, and you're just proving more than more that you've never raided properly. At this point I'd be amazed if you even ever had a max level engineer, you clearly didn't use it correctly if you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

i hope for necromancer but voted "demon hunter" (it will be called dark-ranger i'm guessing as these two ideas will be merged into one)

I selected Tinker. I feel Gnomes/Goblins are due for some Lore, and the Tinker class could be the first class to have distinct specializations, just like Engineering. If done correctly, you could choose between a Gnomish Tinker or a Goblin Tinker, and your Tinker class would closely mirror that specialization of the Engineering Profession. So, a Goblin Tinker would be more of an explosives guy, while a Gnomish Tinker would feel a bit more like a gadget guy.