Poll: What are your favorite Hunter sets?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The only one I like is Season 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love tier 4, tier 14 and current unfinished WoD Mythic tier. currently rocking the tier 14 normal transmog.

I like our CM gear, but I hate the look of it on Orc.

5, 6, and 2.

5 and 6 I "worked" the hardest for, and I had fond memories of getting some T2 pieces in the pug raids I used to join before I found a regular group.

I enjoyed Tier 5 back in TBC when I started raiding, such good memories. I also think that CM set is beautifully done.

I voted for those two

I switch back & forth between T14, T5, and the S11 Ruthless set. I like the CM set, but the way fem draenei pull their shoulders back makes it look a little wonky.

Currently trying to put together the blue/gold recolor of shaman T5, but not having any luck with drops.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently wearing the challenge mode set but I also really like Heroic T15 and Heroic T12.

10+ Year Old Account
    T4 is surprisingly decent yet forgotten.

T8 and T10 are workable

T13 and T17 are similar and also decent

T15 is awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to be tier 6, possibly the best armour in the entire game. The Sunwell bow that goes with it is also the best weapon in the game imo, shame that so many people use it though which is the only thing that puts me off.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the T17 Normal set from the look of it so far, though IDK if I'd change to any set over my transmog set I have already that I love:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rsorrow/simple

It's a mix of PVE and PVP gear.

I feel like it just can't get better than T3, especially since you can't get it anymore

Deleted
    Dragonstalker but it should be black/gold colored.

Hard to really like them and ever since T1 the recipe has been "Add some fire and spikes".

BC sets were the best for hunters. I noticed you're putting a poll like this in every class forum. Are you going to announce the winners? Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Only sets I like are Demonstalker, Valorous Cryptstalker, T12, and T14. I think other than Mage that hunters have the weakest tier sets. Subjectively of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    Cause many find the CM set cooler, prettier, more awesome than Scourge Stalker. =D

Personally, Scourgestalker is one of the worst hunter sets we've had as far as looks go.
    You use t16 without transmog. Your opinions on aesthetics are invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    You use t16 without transmog. Your opinions on aesthetics are invalid.
    My signature doesn't update itself, but feel free to look here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Nemes/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    My signature doesn't update itself, but feel free to look here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Nemes/simple
    Hereby I declare your opinions on aesthetics to be valid again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice hat, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Nice hat, bro.
    I think it's kind of bugged, I dno. I have my "correct" helm equipped and it shows that helms transmog to be Gladiator's, but yeah, I dno what's going on with armory. =P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    T3 and T14 are the best looking sets to date IMO

The CM set and T10 (minus the fucking awful helm) both get honorable mentions from me. The artwork for hunter sets has taken a serious turn for the worst recently IMO. But whatever, transmog to the rescue.
    How can you hate the T10 helm Ihate? :*(

I personally prefer the CM set. Most hunter sets kind of blow in general. T1 looks good on orc females, but eh.

All the mail sets are awful. The best one out there is the MoP questing set with the one shoulder. There is also that plate looking lvl50ish green quality set with the chaps. But as for any proper tier sets....none....they go from xmas tree to peacock.

...and don't get me started on Bows! Is it really that hard to make a few bows that look like bows without looking home made from twigs.