Cool Question Regarding this Gpu

So im currently getting readyto buy a new gpu and im stuck between getting a r9 270 or a 270x 2g or the 270x 4g. Now what will the main difference between them be performance wise? and going from card to card is about 30 the 270x 2g and 70 from the 270 to the 270x 4g. Now this is us dollars and im wondering if its worth for the price to performance ratio.

Deleted
    What is your max budget?

WHich games do you mainly play?

Which resolution do you play at?

well thoes are the 3 im looking at my max budget is 240 which is what i have found the r9 270x 4g at. I plan on playing at 1920x1080 and i play ffxiv arma 3 breaking point lol d3 and maybe wod when it comes out

Deleted
    4GB vRAM isn't really needed but I guess if the price is about the same it can't hurt, LoL, D3 etc. do not needed the vRAM. It's really only a few select games at ULTRA where this is useful (Watchdogs, Skyrim? somethign like that with Hi-res textures)

Sapphire 270X 4GB $199 (and a free game)

Really though 2GB should be perfectly fine for what you play:

Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2GB Dual-X $165 (after $10 rebate, free game as well)

Deleted
    For up to 240$ you can afford an R9 280 too which has 3gb of ram. Its also around 30% faster than R9 270x. I am assuming your power supply can handle the load.

7+ Year Old Account
    You don't need 4GB on a single card. The reason it has 4GB available is for things like 2-way and 3-way Crossfire setups. For a single 270x, you will not be able to use more than 2GB anyway.