Darkmoon Dungeoneer question.

I just visited the Darkmoon Faire for the first time today. I'm trying to get the achievements and so far I've gotten most of them but I'm still missing Darkmoon Dungeoneer/Darkmoon Despoiler.

I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on the best way to go about getting these items. I've read through most of the wowhead stuff but I feel like a little more info would be nice. Like HC/Normal? Drop rate? Is it possible to gather all of them this week? Can I get the "Soothsayer's Runes" in LFR?

Thanks in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Despoiler from PvP is quite easy to get, just have the book and loot player corpses in a Battleground. As for Dungeoneer you could just buy them on AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every item is available on auction, availability and prices would depend on your realm/faction I guess though.

Yeah. There are a few items on the AH. But they are expensive and few. I have some other toons I could grind with aswell.

Another question. Is it one turn in/month per character or one turn in/month account?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's all character based, the hand ins as well as the achievement criteria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
    Another question. Is it one turn in/month per character or one turn in/month account?
    Per character per month.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on the best way to go about getting these items. I've read through most of the wowhead stuff but I feel like a little more info would be nice. Like HC/Normal? Drop rate? Is it possible to gather all of them this week? Can I get the "Soothsayer's Runes" in LFR?
    Anyone know anything about this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know anything about this?
    yes it is possible to get everything you need in one week. the raid items are guaranteed drops (might have to run cata raid stuff as im not positive if they added them to MoP raids). the dungeon drops may take a few runs and the same with the pvp items, might take a few BG's. but its very possible to gain everything you need in one weeks worth of time.

also, the Soothsayer Rune is for sure available on normal DS from the first boss. no need to do HC unless you just want to do a Tmog run at the same time. the drop is guaranteed weekly. i collected like 25 of them during cata before leaving my book in my bank. havent dusted it off since MoP to find out what drops the Rune in this expansion.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2014-07-06 at 11:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Alright. Thanks everyone.