Deleted

Question about Iron Star kiting

Hello fellow monks,

I have been assigned to kite the Iron Star in Garrosh's final phase.
    Although the recommended 'kiting route' is familiar to me, I just simply can't decide what talents/glyphs to pick, movement-wise.
    So the actual question goes: Without any external movement speed increases, does TL suffice? Or do I need an extra "boost", such as Chi Torpedo?
    Thank you in advance

Edit: Forgot to add, I'm a Brewmaster

You don't have another Monk that can feed you their Tiger's Lust, or any form of Priest that can drop feathers? Even a Druid that can run over to you to Stampeding Roar you would be nice.

For talents, Momentum is the most distance gained if you use the second roll right before the first Momentum buff expires so you get 10 seconds of 25% movespeed and then 10 seconds of 50% movement speed, however you cannot do it with just this talent without using a Darkwater Potion if you have no other external movement speed increase. If you have to resort to the potion, you won't be able to do a second one, not even to stall until the boss dies.

Chi Torpedo is a joke, it only gives you 5 more yards on each Roll, that's not really useful for anything.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Switch out of ox stance for a little more speed, momentum is the way to go, and you'll still need a dark water potion to do it if you can't even get feathers from a priest.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

As long as you maximize the initial distance from the first fixate its achievable with 2x roll and a tigers lust, although externals do give a bit of breathing room
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

Deleted
    Its fairly hard to do in a controlled and consistant way without any movement increasing abilitys from others. Im getting feathers from our priest, usually take like 2-3 of them and save a roll charge in case something goes wrong.