Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    There is a problem with the http://downloads.simulationcraft.org....html#player23 Destro profile. The gear is socketed with a bunch of 10Crit_10Mastery gems (sensei green?) yet still retaining the benefits of item socket bonuses where it shouldn't.

Is there another crit/mastery gem out there?

Quote Originally Posted by bshawp View Post
    There is a problem with the http://downloads.simulationcraft.org....html#player23 Destro profile. The gear is socketed with a bunch of 10Crit_10Mastery gems (sensei green?) yet still retaining the benefits of item socket bonuses where it shouldn't.

Is there another crit/mastery gem out there?
    Edit: Its Exp to Haste, and Hit to Crit, not the other way I had it. So no there is not another crit/mastery one.
    Last edited by NytemareRulez; 2014-10-11 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NytemareRulez View Post
    All hit got turn into Haste, and all Expertise got turn into Crit, So orange that gave Expertise + Mastery, will now give Crit + Mastery
    Your information is incorrect regarding gems. Here are the changes on Beta and probably PTR right now.

(orange) Keen: 160 exp /160 haste => 20 haste
    (orange) Wicked: 160 exp /160 mastery => 10 haste/10 mastery
    (green) Lightning: 160 hit /160 haste => 10 crit / 10 haste
    (green) Sensei: 160 hit /160 mastery => 10 crit / 10 mastery

(lol purple) Accurate: 160 exp / 160 hit = 10 haste / 10 crit
    Last edited by bshawp; 2014-10-11 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    So Desire, what would you say the optimal way to refresh Doom is? Would it be let it fall, then wait until next DB cycle and go in Meta with 860 Fury?
    From the limited APL changes I can make and rerunning the sims it's Default application of doom is only if you happen to be in Meta and only after you have cast your set of Demonbolts. It refreshes like once or twice in the sim. Although it's very hard to read the long log list so it either refreshes a couple times or mysteriously it only ticks 4 out of 5 times, but looking at the damage of the next Doom ticks it looks like it was getting refreshed. Even tho the duration between 4th tick and reapplication looked like it would have been longer than a a 4th to 5th tick period but its really hard to tell.

When I changed the APL to guarantee 100% up time it dropped the damage of Demonbolt down a little bit and resulting overall dps went down 2-300 in every version I would run. Again if anyone can come up with a better version of an APL to check these things, but it actually looks like right now by default and the way that's the most DPS is to let Doom fall of and reapply it when you happen to be in Meta next anyways.

Deleted
    Where can I download the latest release of your APL? Or is the one on the official website the most recent? You mentioned nightly tweaks but I can't seem to recall where you posted that link...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesireKT View Post
    From the limited APL changes I can make and rerunning the sims it's Default application of doom is only if you happen to be in Meta and only after you have cast your set of Demonbolts. It refreshes like once or twice in the sim. Although it's very hard to read the long log list so it either refreshes a couple times or mysteriously it only ticks 4 out of 5 times, but looking at the damage of the next Doom ticks it looks like it was getting refreshed. Even tho the duration between 4th tick and reapplication looked like it would have been longer than a a 4th to 5th tick period but its really hard to tell.

When I changed the APL to guarantee 100% up time it dropped the damage of Demonbolt down a little bit and resulting overall dps went down 2-300 in every version I would run. Again if anyone can come up with a better version of an APL to check these things, but it actually looks like right now by default and the way that's the most DPS is to let Doom fall of and reapply it when you happen to be in Meta next anyways.
    Solid feedback and testing. For sure the 3rd Fury cycle is the most annoying because that's when you have 500ish Fury, no Doom on target, no CDs, and no Demonbolt debuff.